|“||Concrete jungle where dreams are made of!||”|
— Alicia Keys, Empire State of Mind
New York Cityball, or simply, NYCball (b. 1624) is
the capital of the entire world and universe officially the largest city in both New Yorkball and all of USAball. It has a population of 8.4 million people (2018). It is one of the most well-known cities despite just being the 27th most populated in the world. His worst enemies are the evil and terrifying Talibanball and Al-Qaedaball.
NYCball was founded in 1613 by a 3ball and Dutch Republicball as New Amsterdamball. UKball adopted and raised him as part of Thirteen Coloniesball. After USAball's independence, he became a key entry point for immigrants, especially those from Irelandball in the 1800s. At this time his streets were filthy and he was corrupt. During the Civil War, he had a big riot because he didn't want to be drafted, and USAball had to bomb him. In 1886 Franceball gave him a statue as a gift that it became the main symbol of USAball.
He later played host to any and all immigrants coming in, and became USAball's financial capital in the 20th century.
On September 11, 2001, 19 kebab terrorists hijacked several planes, and later two of those planes hit the 2 towers of his World Trade Center. The towers would collapse later, this terrorist attack was extremely outstanding. Despite the terrorist attack, years later New York City built a new World Trade Center.
Nowadays, NYCball is one of the most popular and well-known cities in the world.
New York Cityball is a beautiful city with a large population of 8.4 million people (2018). He has many skyscrapers also many actors were born there. One of the most read and most prestigious newspapers in the world is the New York Times. It celebrates many festivals and is known for its great diversity of immigrants. Other cityballs, especially around the USA, don't like him and think he is arrogant. He is one of the most featured cityballs in fiction.
- He owns Central Park, which is one of the most visited parks in the United States.
- In the city, nearly 170 different languages are spoken.
- He has many immigrants.
- Many say he's the capital of the world, but he's not even the capital of his state, Albanyball is
- Many years ago, thousands of Italyballs immigrated to New York (as well as other parts of the US) and created world-renowned New York-style pizza.
- Has five boroughs: Manhattanball, Brooklynball, Queensball, Bronxball, and Staten Islandball.
- He has the tallest building in USAball called the One World Trade Center.
- Was the inspiration for the Unova region in the popular Pokémon video games. He is only one of four places outside of Japanball to inspire a region, along with Franceball (Kalos), Hawaiiball (Alola), and Englandball (Galar).
- If he, Chicagoball, Philadelphiaball, and DCball all became states (which won't happen anytime soon, except for DCball), he would have fewer clay than all but Philadelphiaball and DCball. However, he would be the 11th-most populated stateball of USAball and have the highest population density.
- He has two hockey teams (the Rangers and the Islanders - the latter of who plays in Brooklynball), two baseball teams (the Yankees and the Mets, NYCball loves their famous Subway Series), two football teams (the Giants and the Jets - the latter plays in East Rutherfordball), two MLS soccer teams (NYC FC and the NYC Red Bulls), and two basketball teams (the Knicks and the Nets - the latter plays in Brooklynball as well)
- Some crazy guy decided to run over 8 people, including five Argentinaballs and one Belgiumball (who was a tourist), and injured eleven others. ISIS's fault!
- Amazonball tried to establish a second in New York Cityball, but was rejected
How to draw
Draw NYCball is very simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes, blue, white and orange
- Draw a blue seal of New York City in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.