|The contents of this page are subject to change.|
Recent things have happened to New Yorkball, so it is subject to change. You can add the new information too! Alternatively, visit the talk page to add recent information that it should have.
|“||If I’d lived in Roman times, I’d have lived in Rome. Today, America is the Roman Empire, and New York is Rome itself. New York is the center of the earth.||”|
— John Lennon
New Yorkball is one of the 50 stateballs of the USAball.
He is usually overshadowed by the Fake New York, but has a successful government in his capital city, Albanyball, and when his upstate side (REAL New York) is given the chance, he can be really nice. There's also an island that's long east of Fake New York called Long Islandball, it's drunk and rambles on about statehood. There is also, Rochesterball which cannot into the normal weather. New Yorkball likes to make fun of New Jerseyball, and rightfully so. New Yorkball has the 12th largest economy in the world, so if he became his own country, like Texasball and Californiaball (which won't happen, as the Civil War decided that), he could into G20.
New Yorkball was officaly born as an 3ball, many of whom formed the Iroquois Confederacyball, and was later co-adopted by Netherlandsball, who called him New Amsterdamball. UKball then took over from them and renamed him as New Yorkball, joining Colonial Americaball. In 1776, he rebelled with 12 other states and became USAball.
He was the eleventh state to ratify the Constitution, on July 26, 1788.
- Iroquois Confederacyball - Great Ancestor.
- Netherlandsball - Great Grandpa.
- UKball- Grandfather
- USAball - Murica Father
- Original Thirteen Colonies - Original thirteen siblings
- Albanyball - Capitalball. He might become the next Silicon Valley. You want some steamed hams?
- New York Cityball - You know who he is. Y U NO STOP TRYING TO DESTROY UPSTATE?! And just freaking leave Upstate's businesses alone! Is it really that difficult? YOU HAVE TOURISM!
- Buffaloball - Has Niagara Falls. He makes good chicken wings.
- Rochesterball - Upstate cityball. Big source of revenue. He creates businesses like Wegmans and despite NYC's best efforts, he is still a very powerful and rich city.
- Syracuseball- Upstate cityball. He likes basketball.
Relations With Stateballs
- Californiaball - Best Ally Ever! No Republic President Ever!
- Massachusettsball - You will pay for your witch trials, you conservative prick.
- CSAball - You gonna rise again or what? Do it so we Northerners can anschluss you and stop paying taxes so you peasants can have some sort of infrastructure. States' rights my rear end!
- Vermontball- The one that got away. I sympathize with you guys against Assholistan. #STILLSANDERS
- New Jerseyball - Cute little brother and best friend! I love you so much! LOL, NOT!
- Wiccaball- You aren't actually a state, but I'm sorry about what Assholistan did to you. You're pretty interesting as a matter of fact.
- Indianaball - Fuck you Indiana! Drink the Kool-Aid already!
- Connecticutball - Current girlfriend, but not sure if she is cheating with New Jerseyball or not.
- Japanball - Thanks for basing the Unova Pokémon region on me!
- Floridaball - FUCK YOU FLORIDA, YOU PASSED ME IN POPULATION. I SHOULD BE NUMBER 3! (At least I'm stll richer and have a bigger city haha)
- Chinaball - GET CORONAVIRUS OUT OF MY CLAY!! NOW I GOT 200K CASES BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOUR STUPID CHILD WUHAN IS FUCKING TERRIBLE!! NOW YOU NEED TO HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS VIRUS NOW!!!!
- Wuhan ball - SEND YOUR MEDICAL WORKERS, DOCTORS AND NURSE TO MY CLAY TO CURED MY PEOPLE FROM THIS VIRUS!!
- Russiaball - Your great child, Moscowball, we're in a pretty good relationship.. way better. Sometimes I think you adopted him. Props to that and I like it!
- Moscowball - I don't want to hate ya, my dad forces me to. You're a pretty nice guy when I think about it. But why are you so shy around me? Are you scared? Hah, anyways, as I'm meant to say, I like you, Moscow..
How to draw
Like almost every US state, New Yorkball is only a coat of arms on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of New York (state) in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.