|“||Stupid Flanders... I mean California||”|
— Oregonball on his southern neighbour
Homer Simpson a state of USAball. He's "super athletic" and his proudest achievement could be making Nike. He is sometimes friends with his neighbors Washingtonball, Nevadaball and stupid Californiaball. Idahoball doesn't exist. Oregonball likes camping in his state parks and skiing on his tallest clays.
The clays of Oregonball are very diverse and feature many shapes and colours, including the deepest lake in all of NAFTAball.
His flag’s front and back are different, just like Paraguayball.
Oregonball was born as a 3ball and later colonized by Russian Empireball, but later later got adopted by Canadaball and USAball. After considering independence he chose to officially become a stateball in 1859.
Nowadays, Oregonball celebrates trying to split into Cascadiaball and Jeffersonball. He's popular in pop culture, being the set location of many movies and TV shows such as The Goonies, Portlandia, The Simpsons, The Angry Beavers, and Gravity Falls.
Like Montanaball, Delawareball, and New Hampshireball, he cannot into sales tax. He
overcompensates for this with one of the highest income tax rates in all of USAball. Like New Jerseyball, Oregonball prohibits self-service gas stations.
- Washingtonball: Little bro! Technically he was born when I was but I became a stateball way sooner. He is cool, (Most of the time) but he keeps saying he gets more rain than me. Likes to hang out when I bring weed.
- Japanball: My best bro who's an archipelago!
Everything about him is rad from his food, to his tech, to his animation and art. He loves me as much as I love him too.
- Taiwanball: Another East Asian friend! His food is delicious, as well as his imports. His mainland brother doesn't want me to recognize him but I just do it anyway.
- Mexicoball: An awesome guy. I like his language a lot and his food is really good.
- Switzerlandball - Eurasian version of me.
- BCball: The best clay in all of Canadaball. He and my little bro and I all like driving and modifying cars together,
usually street-illegal Nissan Skylines. While he doesn't have weed, he makes up for that with his awesome beer!
- Californiaball: He's ok, though I get worried about his laws - A lot of my population comes from him now. I'm also tired of him blabbing about being the biggest state on the west side. I do like his sushi though.
- Idahoball: Not too much to say about him
since he doesnt exist. I don't like that he hasn't legalized weed yet, but he makes great potatoes supposedly.
- Chinaball: Thanks for the food and people! No, I'm totally not friends with Chinese Taipeiball, why do you ask?
How to draw
Like almost every US state, Oregonball is a seal on a blue background. But this time it comes with an extra flag on the reverse that's simpler and more recognizable:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a yellow beaver facing right
- Draw a little yellow log for the beaver to rest on (optional)
- Draw the eyes and you're finished.