Ottawaball is the capital of Canadaball. He is one of the largest cityballs in Ontarioball and Canadaball. He was founded in 1826 as Bytownball and renamed to Ottawaball in 1855. Being on the border with Quebecball, he also speaks French. Besides having the NHL's Senators, he also has an OHL team, the Ottawa 67s. He also has a CFL team called the Redblacks (formerly the Rough Riders).
Ottawaball also hosts Winterlude, its own winter carnival. And when the Rideau Canal freezes over in the wintertime, it becomes a massive skating rink. In fact, it's the longest skating rink in the world.
Ottawaball also has two major universities: the University of Ottawa and Carleton University.
Seven Years' War
3 Treaty of Paris, which confirmed the conquest of the United Kingdom of Canada. After defeating the French and their native allies in the Maritimes, the city of Quebec on the plains of Abraham and later Montreal, Great Britain controlled all of Canada. So the area west of Montreal began to receive many English settlers from the United Kingdom. The population of eastern Ontario has also increased following the American Revolution of 1776, with many in the British Empire. Immigrated to Canada with help from the British, who received 200 acres (81 ha) of land and other items to create a new life.
- Canadaball - Father, helps speak for him as capital.
- Torontoball - Bastards with an ego, we're better than you at hockey, butthurts! We can't count how many times you got eliminated on the 1st round of the playoffs against the Bruins. He also uses crack cocaine.
- DCball - Good neighbouring friend, GO CAPS!
- Montrealball - Don't get cocky, we'll always be better than you in the NHL, majority of the time.
- Calgaryball - You suck at hockey, but unfortunately we suck more..
- Edmontonball - You suck at hockey, but unfortuantely we suck more..
- Gatineauball - We love you, but we have a better CHL team!
- Netherlandsball: I sheltered his Royal Family when he was anschlussed by Nazi Germanyball during WWII, and as thanks he gives us tulips - we have a Tulip Festival every year.
- Swedenball - Gave me the Senators' star player, Erik Karlsson. (He's gone though..) We love you, Borkman!
How to draw
Draw Ottawaball isn't very difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a white drawing that seems a 6 (see the flag)
- Draw the right part of the ball of this green
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| Oh Canada, eh? |
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball • Victoriaball) • Manitobaball ( Winnipegball) • New Brunswickball (Frederictonball • Monctonball) • Newfoundland and Labradorball (St. John'sball) • Nova Scotiaball ( Halifaxball) • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • Prince Edward Islandball (Charlottetownball) • Quebecball ( Montrealball • Quebec Cityball) • Saskatchewanball ( Reginaball (Saskatchewan)|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Bering Strait ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|
|*Sooner or later...|