Panamaball, officially the Republic of Panamaball, is a country in Central America. He is bordered by Costa Ricaball to the west, and Colombiaball to the east. The country is divided into ten provinces, along with the capital Panamá Cityball, giving him a total of 28,640 square miles, making him the 4th largest country in Central America. With a population of about only 4.218 million as of 2019, he ranks number 128 in population.
Panama is seen as one of the more peaceful countries in Central America aside from Costa Ricaball. He is most famous for his Panama Canal, a canal that connects the Pacific and Atlantic ocean to make it easier for trade. He is a very peaceful country with almost no need for self defense.
Panamaball went several personality disorder during the 1960s and 1980s. USAball gave him freedom in 1989 where he became a democratic nation. USAball reliquished control of the Panama Canal in 1999, as the new millineum arrived.
But eventually UNball made everyone give up their colonies and now he collects the rent for himself and sells USAball coffee as Hawaiiball is the only stateball that can grow his own coffee so it's all cool now.
In 2016 secret documents were released and caused a scandalous crisis to different countries which is known as the Panama Papers.
|Crimson||210, 16, 52||C0-M92-Y75-K18||#D21034|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Medium Electric Blue||0, 82, 147||C100-M44-Y0-K42||#005293|
- Costa Ricaball - BFF, not as Colombiaball.
- USAball - You helped me get rid of that guy and I really appreciate it, but, I DO NOT THINK IT WAS NECESSARY TO DO IT IN THIS WAY! You killed a lot of innocent civilians, although thanks to what you did, my economy is now very good, so, thank you?
- Egyptball - We both have a canal! He has the famous Suez!
- Vaticanball - Papa Francis visited mi in World Youth Day!
- Taiwanball - THERE IS ONLY 1 CHINA!
- Switzerlandball - NEVER FORGET 6 - 0
- Colombiaball - My worst brother
- Venezuelaball - He says that he does not recognize the election that took place there on 30 July 2017