Relations and opinions
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
Is of importants
Can into space?
On 329 B.C, Alexander the Great finally conquered the Achaemenid Empire after a hard-fought campaign. He then invaded the Indian Subcontinent and achieved a victory over the Pauravas at Hydaspes River. Although he wanted to expand further, his homesick troops wanted to finally go home and Alexander, fearing a mutiny, decided to retreat.
On 323 B.C, Alexander died young and without an heir. The generals decided to carve out their own independent kingdoms/empires out of Alexander's territories. Antigonus acquired Macedonia, Greece and other Macedonian holdings in the Balkans, Ptolemy I Soter acquired Egypt and some parts of Syria while Seleucus I Nicator received the whole Achaemenid Empire.
On 311 B.C, Antigonus invaded Babylon. However, he was defeated by Seleucus and it gave him firm control over Alexander's eastern satrapies.
In the region of Punjab, Chandragupta Maurya (Sandrokottos) founded the Maurya Empire in 321 BC. Chandragupta conquered the Nanda Empire in Magadha, and relocated to the capital of Pataliputra. Chandragupta then redirected his attention back to the Indus and by 317 BC he conquered the remaining Greek satraps left by Alexander. Expecting a confrontation, Seleucus gathered his army and marched to the Indus. It is said that Chandragupta could have fielded a conscript army of 600,000 men and 9,000 war elephants. Chandragupta defeated Seleucus and Seleucus offered his daughter's hand in marriage to Chandragupta in exchange of 500 war elephants. This elephants will play a big role in defeating the enemies of the Seleucids, including other diadochis and Turkic tribes from Central Asia.
- Seleucidball - My enemy. And he was my very beginning enemy. When Alexander died and he conquor Persia, I revolted him from central asia. And he was repelled after a few battle until he moved to Anatolia. After I defeated him, I got war elephants as loots.I hope that i will gib cousin lands again!
- SPQRball - SILLY PIGDOG IDIOT EMPIRE!!! He was too great for me to fight and he had an art of conquer. But I have an art of defence. He once conquor Ctesiphon in 115-117AD but, my strategy and elite cavalry archers made him fucked from Ctesiphon.Our first battle. Battle of Carrhae was the best of my life. He was quiet easy to repel. I sent cavalry archers and he can't face it. Then he backoff from Mesopotamia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!!
- Ancient Armeniaball - Indeed, he was my enemy. But he betrayed SPQR when Battle of Carrhae happened. Thanks a lot!
- Achaemenid Empireball - My persian Adoptive cousin. I wanted to save his reign.
- Nabateansball - Arabic friend who helped me fighting SPQR. So sad, he got anschlussed by that damn SPQR.
- Herodiancube - Why yuo of hate Me? Aren't the Romans actually yuor enemy?
- Hanball - Trade partner. Cause of him, I have a lot of monies to fight the Shit-PQR.
- Kingdom of Scotlandball - Anti SPQR friends.
- Germaniaball - Anti SPQR friends.
- Daciaball- The most anti SPQR friend that I've met in my entire life. I like your Great King(Emperor) Burebista who made you bigger,stronger and influential than ever.
- Sassanidball - STOP OF REVOLTING, MY UNGRATEFULL SON!!! I GIB YUO A REIGN AS A VASSAL KING, BUT YUO REVOLT AND ANSCHLUSSED ME!!!
How to draw
Parthiaball never had a flag or vexillum, so we draw it with this:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a little purple crown
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
||Alborzball • Ardabilball • East Azerbaijanball • West Azerbaijanball • Bushehrball • Chahar Mahaal and Bakhtiariball • Farsball • Gilanball • Golestanball • Hamadanball • Hormozgānball • Ilamball • Isfahanball • Kermanball • Kermanshahball • North Khorasanball • Razavi Khorasanball • South Khorasanball • Khuzestanball • Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmadball • Kurdistanball • Lorestanball • Markaziball • Mazandaranball • Qazvinball • Qomball • Semnanball • Sistan and Baluchestanball • Tehran Provinceball ( Tehranball) • Yazdball • Zanjanball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West • Medesball • Achaemenidball • Parthiaball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Saffaridball • Samanidball • Ghaznavidsball • Seljukball • Khwarazmianball • Ilkhanateball • Timuridball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Zandball • Qajarball • Pahlavi Iranball|
|Districts||Haifacube • Jerusalemcube • Tel Avivcube • Central Districtcube • Northern Districtcube • Southern Districtcube|
|District capitals||Arielcube • Beershebacube • Haifacube • Jerusalemcube • Nazarethcube • Ramlacube • Tel Avivcube • West Jerusalemcube|
||Ashdodcube • Ashkeloncube • Bat Yamcube • Eilatcube • Givatayimcube • Holoncube • Modiincube • Netanyacube • Ramat Gancube • Tiberiascube|
|Former entities||4ball • Kingdom of Israelcube • Kingdom of Samariacube • Kingdom of Judahcube • Yehudcube • Herodiancube • Iudeaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Kingdom of Jerusalemball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottoman Empireball ( Damascus Eyaletball • Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemcube) • British Palestinecube|
|Gaza Strip subdivisions||North Gazaball • Deir al-Balahball • Gazaball • Khan Yunisball • Rafahball|
|Cisjordan subdivisions||Bethlehemball • Hebronball • Jeninball • Jerichoball • Jerusalemball • Nablusball • Ramallah and al-Birehball • Salfitball • Tulkarmball • Tubasball • Qalqilyaball|
|Israeli Settlements||Arielcube • Beitar Illitcube • Ma'ale Adumimcube • Modiin Illitcube|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Desert coming from the South (Canaanites) • Kingdom of Samariacube • Kingdom of Judahcube • Yehudcube • Herodiancube • Iudeaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Kingdom of Jerusalemball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball ( Damascus Eyaletball • Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemcube) • British Palestinecube • All-Palestine Governmentball|