Relations and opinions
Is of importants
Penangball, which founded by UKball in 1786, is one of the most developed, urbanized and crowded states of Malaysiaball, with the nation's second biggest city. Penangball is also famous as the "food capital of Malaysiaball", and a tourist destination for its UNESCO site, multicultural history, beaches and hills. Due to that, Penangball is a favourite city for expats in South East Asia.
Then came UKball in 1786, thy pirate by the name of Francis Light who seized Penangball from Kedahball. UKball then took Tringapore and Malaccaball, and together with these two states, Penangball can into Straits Settlementball.
Thy pirate Light also gib Penangball an Engrish capital : George Townball, along with a Port to maintain his
pirate Company fleet. Later, while looking for Davy Jone's locker, he was killed... by a brave Penang mosquito. Pirate Light was buried in George Townball forevermore.
After UKball takes back Penangball from Japanball in 1945, Penangball was annexed into Malayan Unionball, Malayaball and Malaysiaball. This despite a number of local Penang lang (Penang citizens) opposed the merger, leading to a secessionist movement which UKball wankers shot to pieces.
Since Penangball was very similar to its sibling Tringapore as relatively developed island city-states with entrepots and large Cina populations, and Penangball has an
Manglish Engrish-sounding capital city (George Townball), the central government in Kuala Lumpurball decided to "screw that fake coloniarist Engrish-town lah, we have our own capitar to deverop". Nevertheless, Penangball continued to grow on its own, becoming the Silicon Valley of the East, thanks to massive industrialization that brought foreign firms to the island.
In 2008, Penangball can into 'opposition mode' and has been better run since, witnessing rapid development. At the same time, UNball gave George Townball a UNESCO World Heritage listing, boosting Penangball's tourism sector.
He loves Penang food and thinks all your bases are belong to Penang food, hands down. You name it, Penangball has it : char koay teow, asam laksa, nasi kandar, Hokkien mee, rojak, curry mee, cendol, etc. Penangball cooks better than all other Malaysiaball and Tringapore combined lah, attracting folks from the rest of Malaysiaball, Tringapore and even ang moh (3ball, 2ball and 5ball) to jam Penangball's streets for that famous plate of char koay teow.
Like its sibling Tringapore, Penangball can be kiasu (scared to lose) and hardworking as well. As one of the most developed cities in Malaysiaball, Penangball contributed significantly to that country's GDP, although receiving little in return for obvious reasons. Moreover, Penangball may be lacking in size, but not lacking in quality - just ask Jimmy Choo, Nicol David, Lee Chong Wei, Wu-lien Teh and P. Ramlee.
Penangball also loves its traditions and heritage, a proud product of UKball's fatherly rule that led to a rojak mix of cultures, religions and traditions. A big thank you to UKball for all that colonial buildings which led to the UNESCO site by UNball and Anna and the King.
Penangball can speak various languages - Malay,
Manglish, Singlish, Engrish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka, Tamil, Punjabi, Indonesian and Thai. But its most distinct tongue and lingua franca is Penang Hokkien, spoken and understood by virtually most Penang lang regardless of race on Penangball's streets.
Keluarga, 家庭 (Family)
- Malaysiaball: Thanks for building bridges and helping to modernize my clay. unlike Tringapore, I don't need your water supplies because I have my own, But my mainland, Perai really needs your water. Also thanks for building KOMTAR and promoting tourist to my clay. I'm proud to be Malaysian!
I stole his clayFormer dad who surrendered Penangball to UKball, but once in a while, still threatens to own back Penangball. Fortunately, Malaysiaball's Constitution says no. Now we have problems with land because I may end up building a new Penang airport in Kulim. But is he a commie?
- Perlisball: Kelantsn's little brother and should be independent from Kedahball
- Kelantanball: Yuo cannot develop because you are too much of Kebab!
- Malaccaball: Strait Settlement Brother!!! but he is much older than me. Also he has good chinese food like chicken rice ball.
- Pahangball: Cameron Highlands is cooler than my Penang Hill!!!
Stupid Global Warming! and WE HATE NAJIB!!!
- Perakball: My favorite cousin! He likes me but he claims that his food is better than mine. He can into Tua Pek Kong.
Pls join opposition plox to remove PN.
- Sarawakball: Although not a kebab, we are still friends. My people like to travel to your clay. Gib Kolo Mee
wi t h extra pork!! And pls don't be independent or Sabahball will follow yuo!!!
- Sabahball: Sarawak's brother. But why yuo are poor? Most Importantly, yuo are Malaysian clay, not Filipino.
- Tringapore : A close brother historically, geographically, demographically, linguistically development. Both got owned by UKball as Straits Settlementball, and became bustling island city-states with major ports. Today, Penangball is also known as 1960s Tringapore by Singaporeans who love making trips north and then complain how Tringapore's food cannot match Penangball's sia. Why you remove Hokkien? We could be of Hokkien brothers.
- UKball: Limpeh (your father) who found Penangball by grabbing land from Kedahball, gib monies and turned it into a port city. But then, UKball abandoned Penangball to be raped by Japanball in 1941. Later, UKball gib up Penangball (again) to Malayaball against Penang lang's wishes, and the rest is history. Still, thanks you for the colonial buildings, because Penangball has UNESCO site from UNball.
Kawan-kawan, 朋友 (Friends)
- Thailandball: Sawadeekap ! Thank you for not anchlussing Penangball during the war, and for feeding him with tom yum, kap. You gave me Wat Chayamangkalaram (Reclining Buddha Temple) in my clay. You also have the best girls on Earth. Malaysian Chinese men from Penang like your girls. I also have a wat and I enjoy Pad Thai.
- Taiwanball: My Hokkien Brother. Also speaks Hokkien, albeit the ori one. Source of Hokkien TV dramas. And thanks for teaching me to do Knife massage.
Yuo should be independent.
- Taipeiball: My overseas friend. We can into direct flights.
- Indiaball: Ancestral homeland for many of Penangball's colonial-era immigrants. Also the source of spicy curry, macha (bro) ! Yummy !
WTF CORONA JIAK SAI !!!Ancestral homeland for many of Penangball's colonial-era immigrants. Also Penangball welcomes Chinaball's investments so much, Chinaball opens one consulate. Thanks for building my second bridge don't bomb it!!!Although I reject your commie ideology and hated you for bullying my Hokkien brother we are still somewhat friends. I'm also related to Hainanball But My Food is way better than yuo. Ask Malaysiaball and see.
- Yuo, should go to Shanghaiball then.
- Japanball: He Gave Investments, anime, sushi and long tentacles that raped Penangball in 1941, killing thousands. But got nuked in return. Now, we can into buddies. Kanagawaball is my partner prefecture.
- South Koreaball: Plastic K-pop models, Samsung and Gangnam Style, first performed for Penangball. In 1980s he helped Malaysiaball building the first bridge to my mainland. I support you against your evil brother
- Franceball: Sacrificed a destroyer and his lieutenant for defending Penangball in WW1. Today, we are good friends!
- Russiaball : Sacrificed a Navy warship and dozens of sailors defending Penangball in WW1. Also gib fighter jet.
- Armeniaball: There were once Armenians in in my clay and he gib me a nice luxurious hotel. I have a place called Armenian Street. My Chief Minister went to Yerevan for WCIT 2019. Your capital has many street arts. I wish I could recognize your genocide but my dad won't let me. Also stop calling my dad a traitor because I still liked you!
- Swedenball: Gib Penangball an IKEA in Batu Kawan at my Mainland? Nvm, your meatballs are great!!!
- Germanyball: Gib Penangball Nazi submarines in WW2. After the war, gib Penangball investments and factories to atone. We are good friends.
- Lithuaniaball: Ernest Zacharevic, thanks for drawing murals in my street especially the iconic Children on a Bicycle. Shame, because there are idiots who vandalize them.
- Australiaball: Another Commonwealth matey. Thanks for defending Penangball in the 60s. Adelaide and Fremantle, my friends 'mate !
- New Zealandball: Yet Another Commonwealth matey. Kudos for defending Penangball too !
- USAball: Gib Penangball some factory plants and a couple of Navy warships to play with. He helped me to turn Bayan Lepas into a silicon valley of Malaysiaball.
- Vietnamball: Sweet ladies sia ! Can into wives, honey. Phu Quoc should be my partner.
- UNball: Thank u for gib Penang UNESCO site.
Berkecuali 中立 (Neutral)
- Indonesiaball: My regular patient
and uncle, OI, STOP 'SMOKING' LAH ! TAKE YOUR HAZE ELSEWHERE, CAN OR NOT!!? AIYA, DROP THE SARAWAK CLAIM LOH! Walao eh, this fella dropped the claim. But I love Jakartaball and Surabayaball lah.
- Philippinesball: Stop claiming Sabah loh!!! Sabah is Melayu tanah, meh? Aiya, where got claim!? To be honest, got nothing to do with this fellow lah.
- Bruneiball: Waste money lah, Yuo build a bridge longer than mine, just to connect Brunei & Temburong. XIXIXIXIXI
- Israelcube: Even we don't have diplomatic relations, I still support yuo. I wanted to invite your people but my country and some of my kebab brothers won't let yuo in. I hope I can support you and establish cultural relations with you along with my Tringaporean friend. Just stop killing innocent civilians, Peace!
- Bangladeshball: Cheap Labor, BUT WAH LAU, DON'T TURN OUR CITY INTO LITTLE DHAKA OR BANGLASIA!
Musuh-musuh 敵人 (Enemies)
- Kedahball: APA LANJIAO!! LEAVE ME A LOAN!!! I'm not your clay!! Luckily our Bapa won't let yuo.
Maybe I want more of your clay and Kulimball for my future airport. Also Langkawiball too.
- North Koreaball - He cut ties with my dad? We don't care about this stupid commie anyways.
- Palestineball - Remove HAMAS, Leave Israelcube alone. If he anschluss yuo, not my problem. Although my Bapak defended him.
- Turkeyball and Azerbaijanball: I don't care If yuo are friends with my dad, but stop bullying Armeniaball-lah!!
- Myanmarball: REMOVE MILITARY GOVERNMENT!!! I SUPPORT PROTESTS!! ALSO, I WON'T ACCEPT ROHINGYA REFUGEES ANYMORE!!!
- Empire of Japanball : 日本鬼子干你娘!!! Yuo bombed the Sh!t out of me in 1941 and raped my people. You chopped our heads off during WW2. Never forget!! Also I recognize Sook Ching in 1942!!! And I hope you liked Uncle Sam giving you A-bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 cuz you are dead now.. Get It, ... Kan ni na!! I will take care of yuor son well. don't worry