31 December 1989 - Present
Relations and opinions
flag stealer Indonesiaball
Vaticanball & John Paul-II
Pierogi, Sausages, Mishmash,
Weapons and futuristic tanks,
To feel noticed,
Dreams about strong Poland,
Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Jurassic Park,
Video Games (CD project red),
"The Witcher" Series,
Age of Civilizations/Age of History I and II (I made this game!)
Andrzej Duda (sometimes),
Is of importants
Can into space?
Spierdalaj z mojej ziemi !
This is a drama, kurwa!
I like Fire,
|“||I cannot into space||”|Polish Cowball Indonesiaball Monacoball Polandball ( Polish: Polskokula), also called the Republic of Cow Spinning Toilets Poland is a homogay killer countryball located in Eastern Central Europe. It is the countryball which the comic genre is named after, and he cannot reach space for some reason. The countryball is divided into 16 voivodeshipballs, including his capital Warsaw Pactball, giving it a total area of 312,696 square kilometres, making him the 69th largest countryball in the world. As of 2019, it has a total population of 38,383,000 inhabitants.
Polandball is often portrayed as a naive countryball bullied by his neighbours for partitions or annexations. Usually, he's a plumber for the United Kingdomball, based on the fact that many Poles live in Great Britain. Both Germanyball and Russiaball sometimes see Polandball as a possible expansion territory.
Funny how, its flag would now result in the same as Indonesiaball and Monacoball, and will confuse some early Countryball fans. The solution to this is to draw Indonesiaball with an Asian hat or songkok and Monacoball with either sunglasses.
- 1 History
- 2 Relationships (Relacje)
- 3 How to draw
- 4 Flag Colors
- 5 Gallery
Polish territory was firstly considered inhabited by the Civitas Schinesghe, a West Slavic tribe, in the ninth century.
By the 10th Century, Polandball began to unify into a distinct political state under the Piast Dynastyball. The first Polish ruler, Mieszko I, adopted Catholicism as the state religion, replacing Slavic Pagan tradition in 966.
During Middle Ages, it participated in the crusades by Teutonic Orderball against Norse and Novgorodian pagans. In the 14th century, Polandball is one of the few countryballs that is not affected by the Black Death. The avoidance of the epidemic is attributed to Casimir the Great's decision to shut down Polandball's borders.
The Jagiellon dynastyball was established under Lithuanian Grand Duke Władysław II Jagiełło, forming a union between the Kingdom of Polandball and the Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball. This, however was a series of alliances, and should not be mistaken for the future Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball. Within the Jagiellon Dynasty, Polandball also began developing a feudal system. The passing of the Nihil Novi act also brought upon a period called the "Golden Liberty." The Renaissance brought upon new ideas. Nicolaus Copernicus, the discovered of the heliocentric theory, was a citizen of Poland-Lithuaniaball. Due to Papal Statesball thinking that the Earth was the center of the Universe, the theory took time to become finally official.
When in 1569 Polandball finally reached a personal union with the Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball since a century of tentatives, a new country born: the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball became the most powerful East European countryball.
The Commonwealthball conquered the Baltic territory, inhabited mainly by the Livonian Orderball, and won against Ottomanball in 1699 in the Polish-Ottoman War. This war, unfortunately, weakened the country and during the1720s the Polish Succession War made the situation even more difficult. The result was the First Partition of Polandball, in 1772, and the second Partition, in 1794, where Austrian Empireball, Russian Empireball, and Kingdom of Prussiaball splitted the territory of Poland-Lithuaniaball. A indepencent Polish govormentwas wiped out for more than 120 years.
Era of Occupation (1795-1918)
The Partitions of Polandball marked the beginning of over a century of foreign occupation. Almost immediately, Poles rebelled against their partitioners, especially around the early 19th century.
In 1806, Napoleonic Franceball started invading the Kingdom of Prussiaball and created the Duchy of Warsawball as a puppet for getting help to spread the Revolution. But this lasted just for eight years after which Polandball was given to the Russian Empireball.
As the Spring of Nations swept Europe, Polandball once again took up arms in the Polish Uprising of 1848 against Prussiaball's rule. Initially, Poles resisted with peaceful civil disobedience. However, when Prussiaball sent his military to suppress this, a full-scale uprising began. After several battles, Prussiaball managed to completely suppress the uprising and the Russian Empireball more integrally incorporated the Grand Duchy of Posenball.
In 1914, World War I started and German Empireball fought Russian Empireball. In this mode, Congress Polandball stopped being a Russian puppet and became a German puppet for a couple of years, until the Germans lost. Second Polish Republicball declared independence and gained some land from German Empireball, which sliptted the German land to two and forming the "Polish Corridor" (Which is a reason Nazi Germanyball was so angry of Polandball.)
Soviet Unionball decided to retake the Polish land after World War I, causing the Polish-Soviet War. This war quickly ended with the defeat of Russians (that got Ukrainian SSRball as additional land) and the victory of Poles.
In 1933, Weimar Republicball fell into Nazi Germanyball (famous for his anti-semitic actions) that decided to invade in 1939 Second Polish Republicball and the Free City of Danzigball to retake the land lost during World War I. The Poles fought bravely
contrary to popular stereotypes, yet with the USSRball invading as well from the East, the fall of Warsawball on 28 September was ultimately inevitable. Poland was wiped out for another 6 years.
Under the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Polandball was split into two occupation zones between Nazi Germanyball and the USSRball. Subsequently, Soviet authorities purged Polish prisoners and military officers in the Katyn Massacre and deported hundreds of thousands of Polish civilians.
Underground resistance fighters in occupied Polandball established the Armia Krajowa to fight against the occupying Germans. Considered one of the largest resistance movements of the war, Armia Krajowa effectively functioned as an entire underground state, and committed key acts of sabotage and targeted assassination.
Nazi Germanyball built six extermination camps during the Holocaust, which included the infamous Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau, and Majdanek camps. The camps located within Polandball served as the 4th Reich's largest, and in total 3 million Polish Jews along with a further 2.8 million ethnic Poles were murdered.
Eventually, Polandball was "liberated" by the incoming Soviet Army, though the German occupation left a completely shattered nation in its wake. Of all countryballs in World War II, Polandball suffered the highest proportion of casualties with relation to his population.
After the war, Poland took even more land from the dead Nazi Germanyball. The USSRball then set up a provisional communist government in Polandball. By 1952, the PR Polandball was set up as a Soviet satellite state. Despite widespread popular rejection, the PR Polandball ceded his eastern territories to the Soviet Unionball. He could eventually into Warsaw Pact.
In 1978, a Pole, Karol Wojtyla, was elected Pope as Pope John Paul II, he is the first Polish Pope in history.
Turmoil once again arose in the 1980s as the independent trade union Solidarity grew as a major political force. Even under government persecution and the declaration of martial law in 1981, Solidarity gradually eroded PR Polandball's single-party rule. By 1989, Solidarity triumphed and the first free, democratic elections since the end of World War II were held. The Solidarity movement heralded the collapse of PR Polandball as well as other puppet regimes throughout Eastern Europe.
After the Cold War ended, massive liberalizing reforms took place. Polandball relaxed freedom of press and speech and greatly increased personal freedoms. Initially, as with most other Eastern Bloc countryballs, Polandball's economy slowed down. Polandball became the first post-communist state to reach his pre-1989 levels thanks to an economic boom by 1995.
In March 4, 2020, he got infected with COVID-19. He is still infected to this moment and he has over 1,300,000 confirmed cases.
To be continued...
- Finlandball - Even if you supportings Nazi, he tried attacking you in 1943. We're also vodka drinkers. He is brother of Węgry.
- 🌕 Space - POLAND CAN INTO SPACE!!!!! KURWA!!!!
- Hungaryball - Polak, Węgier Dwa Bratanki! Can best friends since of Middle Ages. Both into hatings Reich kraut . But why do yuo support Article 13?
- Czechiaball and Slovakiaball - Other West Slavs. Against migrants like me. Also, don’t mind me about this. I was misunderstanding.
- German Empireball - I always mistakings him for his kaiser. You gave me independence in 1918! :)
- Romaniaball - Good friend, helped me during war and hates Russiaball.
- USAball - Good friends. He is of cool guy. I'm in his NATO alliance. There are also many Polish immigrants in Chicagoball.
Gib NASA so I can into space!!!
- UKball - Helpful of during war, bossy when employer. But thanks for givings me many złotys!
- Franceball - Good wine and help me reborn but surrendered (oops).
- Vaticanball - Jan Pawel forever! :3
- Bulgariaball - Good Balkan friend. Work together a lot.
- Indonesiaball - Can into similar flag and eagle coat of arms! We can into similar course of history through enduring revolutions, wars for independence and maintaining national unity! (sees Russia nearby) OH NO HELPINGS!!! ROSJA IS COMING!!! HELP ME OF DISGUISE BY GIBINGS ME YUOR HAT!!!
- Monacoball - Same as Indonesiaball for his glasses.
- Lithuaniaball - Long live the Commonwealth! One day. It will return.
- Malaysiaball - Indonesiaball's rival brother! I sold him my PT-91 MBT's which he and his engineers modified his tanks better than mine to rival Niemcy's Leopard 2 used by Indonesiaball and Tringapore.
Sorry if I mistook you as USAball.
- Canadaball - Great friend, gibs maple syrup. Most Canadians are Polish in the prairies. Full respect and love for Canadians! Also ally of USA and home to ALOT OF POLISHBALLS WITHIN THE NATION. GIBS PENNY OLEKSIAK!
- Niemcy - A friend. We have had a long love-hate relationship with eachother. PLS HELP INTO SPACE!!!
- Argentinaball - National Day of The Pole!
- Kaliningradball - Plox help me! Yuo of fake Prussian, Help me beating of that Nazi kraut!
- South Koreaball - Aiming to become better friends with them in future. Believes Dokdo is Korean. Gib factories and tanks, plox!
- Belarusball - Is of good friend. But why are yuo friends with Russia?
- Ukraineball - Remember our beautiful border forever. In fact, we have one fish facing to your side, and one facing to my side.
- Italyball -
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski, Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski!Good friend, of gib me pizza and is be really good! I can't into space but at least I can into supercar fame now. He is also the place where my anthem is wrote. Nice pizza guy. Pizza almost good enough for me to forget about your friendship with Evil kraut...
- Philippinesball - Your country is beautiful, and I likings yuor tourist in your clay.
- Japanball - I like yuor anime like Hetalia. It is us but as real-life humans!
- Israelcube - Yeah we both got holocaust in WW2. Screw Hitler.
- Russiaball - You brought a pole to space? Sweeeeet!! We also can into vodka and we both hate Fourth Reich Kraut EUball and borkface. But never forget all those things you've done to me back then.
- Swedenball - We were enemies at first but now we are of neutral. We both like PewDiePie and hate Article 13!
- Chinaball - You sign treaty? Nice. But you will pay for COVID-19.
- North Koreaball - This Kurwa hates me more than I hate the Nazis, but we have working embassies in each other so that should be okay.
- Icelandball - Okay yuo little Russian kurwa or whatever yuo wanna call yuorself. Why yuo not a friend of mine? Yuo need yuor daily pierogis to calm yuorself down? Why yuo so obsessed with Vodka? But hey, I like your show LazyTown.
- Annoying kurwa (sometimes) - We may be good now, but 1629 NEVER FORGET!! I'm so glad Russia killed you in 1721.
- Nazi Germanyball - FRICK U MONSTER!!! YUO ARE THE REASON WHY POLAND IS POOR!
- Soviet Unionball - Ruled me for 44 years. He was a very big bully. Stay away from me! Just like the Nazi, he killed my people! 1940 Katyn, Never Forget! The only 'good' thing I can thinkings of is he helping out in WWII but after that YUO RUINED ME!!! Brainwashed me and my friends with communism and oppressed my people who dared to speak out! REMOVE!
- Kurwaball - KURWA. IS. NOT. YUOR. BÖRK!!!!
- Polandball (Kiribati) - UNFUNNY NAME STEALER!!!!
- Reichtangle - >:C POLAND IS NOT GERMAN STATE AND IS INDEPENDENT!
- ISISball - STAY AWAY FROM ME! KURWA!!!!! YOU WILL OF NEVER TOUCHINGS ME!!!!! REMOVE JIHADIST KEBAB!!! REMOVE!
- Kingdom of Prussiaball : NOTHING!!! YUO CANNOT STEAL LAND FROM ME!!!
- Venezuelaball - ANTI IMPERIALIST WHO HATES NIEMCY!, I HATE YOU!
- Austrian Empireball : Same with you! YOU ARE ALSO FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER!
- Russian Empireball: Biggest splitter of them all! I'm glad you were enemies with the Soviet Unionball though.
- Gay and Lesbian Kingdomball (Under PiS) - REMOVE HOMOSEX!!! REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE!!! HOMOSEX IS OF SCARY AND SHOULDN'T EXIST WHHHHYYYYYY????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Saudi Arabiaball - He hates me for being friends with Serbiaball, but at least you hate the gays.
- Senegalball - Never forget World Cup 2018!
- Boliviaball - KURWA! NO SEA FOR YUO
ALTROUGH YUO ARE ANTI-IMPERIALIST!!!
- Kazakhbrick - I don’t know why I hate yuo, oh! Because of this video!
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the Polish flag upside down (red on the top, white on the bottom).
- Draw the eyes and you're finished.
|White||255, 255, 255||C0-M0-Y0-K0||#FFFFFF|
|Red||220, 20, 60||C0-M91-Y73-K14||#DC143C|
|Voivodeships||Greater Polandball • Kuyavia-Pomeraniaball • Lesser Polandball • Łódźball • Lower Silesiaball • Lublinball • Lubuszball • Masoviaball • Opoleball • Podlaskieball • Pomeraniaball • Silesiaball • Subcarpathiaball • Swietokrzyskieball • Warmia-Masuriaball • West Pomeraniaball|
|Cities||Bialystokball • Bydgoszczball • Chorzówball • Gdanskball • Gorzow Wielkopolskiball • Katowiceball • Krakowball • Łódźball • Lublinball • Poznanball • Rzeszowball • Szczecinball • Warsawball • Wroclawball|
|Former entities||2balls • Slavsball • Duchy of Polandball • Kingdom of Polandball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Duchy of Warsawball • Russian Empireball ( Congress Polandball) • Kingdom of Polandball (1916-1918) • Lemko Republicball • Second Polish Republicball • Polish Underground Stateball • General Governmentball • Polish government-in-exileball • People's Republic of Polandball|
|Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!|
|Founders||USAball • Canadaball • Icelandball • UKball • Franceball • Portugalball • Italyball • Belgiumball • Netherlandsball • Luxembourgball • Denmarkball • Norwayball|
|Joined during the Cold War||Greeceball • Turkeyball • West Germanyball ( Germanyball since October 1990) • Spainball|
|Joined after the Cold War||Polandball • Czechiaball • Hungaryball • Sloveniaball • Slovakiaball • Romaniaball • Bulgariaball • Lithuaniaball • Latviaball • Estoniaball • Croatiaball • Albaniaball • Montenegroball • North Macedoniaball|
|Membership Action Plan||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball|
|Intensified Dialogue||Georgiaball • Ukraineball|
|Individual Partnership Action Plan||Armeniaball • Azerbaijanball • Kazakhbrick • Moldovaball • Serbiaball • Cyprusball|
|West Slavs||Czechiaball • Polandball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Belarusball • Donetsk People's Republicball • Luhansk People's Republicball • Russiaball • Ukraineball|
|South Slavs||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Montenegroball • North Macedoniaball • Serbiaball • Sloveniaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Carpathian Rutheniaball • Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Sorbsball • Lemkoball •|
|Historical Slavs||Slavsball • Kyivan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Czechoslovakiaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Soviet Unionball • Yugoslaviaball • Novorossiaball|
|CHEEKI BREEKI VODKA KURWA BLYAT CHEEKI BREEKI|