- Wallachiaball and Transylvaniaball are his brothers.
- Moldovaball is his son, who was born when his eastern half declared independence from Sovietball.
- Romaniaball is his son, who was born when his western half united with Wallachiaball and later Transylvaniaball
On the remains of Daciaball, the Romanian kniezates built settlements in a diversely populated region. After the fall Pechenegsball from the region, Dragoș I came in to help the kniezates from the Tatars, and founded Principality of Moldavia.
The 15th century was his greatest days, because Ștefan the Great became the ruler. He was a Hungarian/Ottoman/Polish/Tatar slayer. He fought 50 battles, and lost only 2 times. His greatest battle was the Battle of Vaslui, where 40,000 men beat a 120,000 Ottoman army. After every battle he built a church, and some of them are in the UNESCO patrimony.
He was a stronk kebab remover throughout middle ages. His greatest moment was when Ștefan the Great who kept removing kebab everytime they attacked asked all european Christian nations to join him in a final strike against kebab, unfortunately nobody joined.
While he was fighting against kebab, traitor Pole attacked him but Moldavia removed him as well during the Battle of Cosmin Forest.
In 16th century, right after Ștefan the Great’s death, he came to be dominated and vassalised by kebab until 1859 and things started to go downhill.
In 1859, the western half united with Wallachiaball to form the United Principalities of Wallachia and Moldaviaball, later becoming Romaniaball.
How to draw
Although rarely used on comics,here's how to draw it:
- Draw a circle and fill it with dark red
- Draw the Aurochs head coat of arms of this gold.
- Draw eyes and some background