|“||I am of next US state (and my secret name is Despacitoball)||”|
|“||Despacito, Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito||”|
Puerto Ricoball, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Ricoball, which means "Rich Port" in Spanish, is an unincorporated territory of USAball living in the Caribbean. While he doesn't have any neighbors due to being an island, he is very close to his two brothers Cubaball and Dominican Republicball. The country is divided into 78 municipalities, including his capital San Juanball located in the Northeast, giving him a total area of 3,515 square miles. As of 2018, he has a population of about 3.195 million inhabitants and decreasing due to the large ammounts of Puerto Ricans moving to mainland USA due to recent hurricanes like Hurricane Maria and Irma.
Due to being a territory of USAball, he is not able to join any international organizations. However, he does host a few of USA's bases, which help give NATOball influence in the Caribbean.
His national day is June 10th.
Puerto Rico is usually very nice to anyone, but he gets very mad if he gets confused with Cubaball. He can also get very cocky. He is also thinking more every day about returning to live with Spainball due to USAball not letting him into America. Sometimes. He's getting flirty.
- Puerto Rico has the most clay of all US territories, and even has more land than two US states. In other words, he is the largest territory.
- Puerto Ricoball copied his look from Cubaball to show support to the Cuban and Puerto Rican wars for independence.
- Puerto Rico isn't just an island, but rather an archipelago.
- 70% of USAball's rum comes from Puerto Ricoball.
- San Juan is the oldest European-founded city in all of the US (and territories).
- He has a bioluminescent bay.
- If you include Spanish Empireball, Puerto Ricoball is actually older than USAball.
- His name wasn't always Puerto Rico. Before the Spanish came, it was called "Boriké" and then it was called San Juan Bautista and the capital was called Puerto Rico. Jealous of the name the capital had, he decided to switch it.
- He have another referendum to decide whether he can into state or independence. He chosen become a state.
- He didn't get into America. So now he wants to be anschlussed by his mother again.
- He got hit by Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria. After those hurricanes, he almost died.
- Ancient Greeceball - Great Great Grandfather
- SPQRball - Great Grandfather
- Western Roman Empireball - Grandfather
- Byzantine Empireball - Great Uncle
- Wallachiaball - Great Uncle
- Moldaviaball - Great Aunt
- UKball - adoptive grandfather
- Spainball - Mother
- Tainoball - Father
- Franceball - Aunt
- Italyball - Uncle
- Moldovaball - Aunt
- Portugalball - Uncle
- Romaniaball - Uncle
- USAball - Adoptive Father/Half Brother
- Canadaball - Adoptive Uncle/Half Brother
- Cubaball - Full Brother
- Dominican Republicball - Brother
- Argentinaball - Half Brother
- Boliviaball - Half Brother
- Chileball - Half Brother
- Colombiaball - Half Brother
- Costa Ricaball - Half Brother
- Ecuadorball - Half Brother
- El Salvadorball - Half Brother
- Gibraltarball - Half Brother
- Guatemalaball - Half Brother
- Hondurasball - Half Brother
- Mexicoball - Half Brother
- Nicaraguaball - Half Brother
- Panamaball - Half Brother
- Paraguayball - Half Brother
- Peruball - Half Brother
- Uruguayball - Half Brother
- Venezuelaball - Half Brother
- Equatorial Guineaball - Adoptive Sister
- Philippinesball - Adoptive Full Brother
- Belgiumball - Cousin
- EUball - Cousin
- Luxembourgball - Cousin
- Monacoball - Cousin
- Azoresball - Cousin
- Brazilball - Cousin
- Madeiraball - Cousin
- United States Virgin Islandsball - Part of the Puerto Rican archipelago.
- British Virgin Islandsball - USVI's brothers. They're irrelevant.
- New York Cityball - Yo love your Broadway shows! Mi favorite es Hamilton, porque Lin-Manuel Miranda es there, and his ancestry es en mi clay.
- Navassa Islandball - I watch over him from Haitiball.
- Other Pacific relatives: Palauball, Guamball and Northern Mariana Islandsball
- Philippinesball - Brother that likes Despacito so much
unlike PSY. We thank you so much!
- Haitiball - Gave aid to him after the 2010 earthquake.
- Dominican Republicball y Cubaball - Mis Blothels Favoritos, tenemos many things in common like platano, Merengue, bachata, salsa and historical figures but they want me to be independent and they hate me because of my perfect regueton
- Jamaicaball - Both haven't interacted much to even have a relationship.
- South Koreaball - They bring over Samsung and play LoL. I fought his evil brother. However, DESPACITO ES MAS VIEWED THAN GANGNAM STYLE NOW! JAJAJAJAJAJA! He is my music rival.
- Venezuelaball - What do you think you are doing? Bolivar thinks you suck...
- DCball - He won't make me a state because he wants to become the 51st State
Hijo de $&¨#@.