San Joseball is Californiaball's oldest cityball ever. Known as "The Capital of Sillicon Valley".
He was the first cityball created on Californiaball's clay, which was founded by Spanish Empireball.
Was the first city that can into high-tech in 1970's. He leads the world in digital technology and entrepreneurs always go to him for his innovative ideas. With more engineers on his clay, he became as expensive as his brother San Franciscoball, to the north. He also has a hockey team, the San Jose Sharks, who made the Stanley Cup last year.
San Joseball was born as a 3ball before being adopted by Spanish Empireball in 1777. He was adopted by Mexicoball in 1821 after Mexicoball gained independence from Spanish Empireball and became a city of Mexicoball. San Joseball was again adopted by USAball in 1848 after the Mexican-American War. The cityball then became the capital of Californiaball for a brief period of time.
By the 1970s, San Joseball has become a major technological center, and there are many companies that are located on his clay. This has resulted in housing in his city being extremely expensive, one of the most expensive in the country. Because of this, many people have begun moving out to nearby cities in Californiaball, such as Sacramentoball, which is slowly becoming a colony of San Joseball.
- Californiaball - Father.
- San Franciscoball - Younger brother. He overshadows me though, but together we will dominate the tech industry
- Sacramentoball -
ColonyYounger brother. He is the capital of Californiaball and many of my people are moving to him because my housing is too expensive.
- San Diegoball - Older brother.
- Los Angelesball - Younger brother.
- Cupertinoball - Younger brother. He has the headquarters for Apple
- Oaklandball - Younger brother.
- South Vietnamball - Many people who escaped after his fall in 1975 live on my clay, But you can into win!
- Vietnamball - I banned flying his flag on my clay, remove poor vietcong.
Chinaball - Thank you for making all my and Cupertino's products.
How to draw
Draw San Joseball is almost easy:
- Draw the basic circle shape with three horizontal stripes, orange, white, and blue
- Draw the coat of arms of San Jose in the center
- Draw the eyes and it's complete