the capital a cityball of Washingtonball, USAball. He is known for his coffee, computers, aircraft engineering, and Amazon. Seattleball recognizes it's clay is of clay stolen from 3balls in the name of USAball's manifest destiny.
He has four sports teams, the NFL's Seahawks, MLB's Mariners, MLS' Sounders, and the WHL's Thunderbirds. Hates Oklahoma Cityball for stealing his basketball team, and doesn't mind it when fans of Torontoball's Blue Jays come down from Vancouverball for games between them and the Mariners (he and Vancouverball are good friends). He now can into hockey and will have his own team in time for the 2021-2022 NHL season known as the Seattle Kraken.
Seattleball became into relavence in 1890's when buisness scheme to exploit gold rush pioneers bound for Yukonball was successful. Seattleball then used newfound profit to flatten hills and change rivers in terraforming project.
In 1999, Seattle protested against the WTO in the Battle of Seattle.
In 2020, he temporarily allowed an anarchist commune from his clay, called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) or Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP), but USAball force him to shut it down.
- Vancouverball - PNW buddy. Oh how wonderful it must be to live in a progressive Canada with healthcare! I wish I didn't have to live with such a reactionary government. Also, I like your public transit system.
- Portlandball - Another PNW. ACAB. Here's to hoping for the anarchist jurisdictions that will never exist.
- Tacomaball - HAHA! I got the rail line even though I didn't have the natural deep sea port.
- Spokaneball - Conservative brother on the other side on the state.
- San Franciscoball - NFL Rivalry. Priced out refugees moving into Seattle gentrifying the place.
- San Joseball - Yuppies.
- Cupertinoball - Corporate tech rival. Apple is overrated.
- Oklahoma Cityball - Supersonics thieves.
- Cincinnatiball- No, Mox beat Darby.