|“||MAKE ME CAPITAL!!!||”|
a special administrative region of Chinaball a Chinese cityball and the most populous city in Chinaball and the largest city proper by population in the world with about 26 million people (2019). Zhejiangball and Jiangsuball are his friends actually back yard gardens. He has the tallest building in Chinaball and the second tallest building in the world, the Shanghai Tower.
Shanghaiball was founded from around the 5th–7th century as an
irrelevant small fishing village on the Yangtze. Fast forward to early 1400s, Shanghai had to build to wall around himself to defend against Japanese pirate raid. Then an Italian Jesuit named Matteo Ricci came and brought Christianity. Then the British and other Europeans came and Shanghai can into relevance by favorable port location and economic potential. Then came World War II, when Shanghai got invaded by the Japanese. His brother Nanjingball unfortunately got, well... "屠杀-ed". After that, he made Shanghai into the Great Wayball, which later ceded to the Reformed Government. Then Mao Zedong and the Communists came and Shanghai's became irrelevant again. Then we have Deng Xiaoping and Shanghai can back into relevance. Then Dongfang Mingzhuta tallest building in China. Now is one of the world's most powerful cities.
Shangaiball's biggest dream is to be his capital.
- Chinaball - Father, a lot of communist officials come from my clay. He is of proud of me for being the richest city.
MAKE ME CAPITAL
- Jiangsuball - Brother
- Zhejiangball - Brother
- Beijingball - Rival in football
- Hong Kongball Good partner and skyscraper rival!
- Inner Mongoliaball - Thank you...Thank you to take good care of our orphans, your heart is as lenient as Mongolian grassland, yuo good person.
- Antwerpball (city) - Belgian sister. Has Chinatown at Van Wesenbekestraat
- Hamhungball - sister and North Koreaball's second largest city
- Liverpoolball - British counterpart with oldest Chinese community in Europe from shipping lines between us.
- Manilaball - Binondo in Manilaball is oldest Chinatown on Earthball
- Milanball - Chinese quarter here since 1920s, brother since 1979
- Montrealball - Canadian friend. There has been Chinatown here since 1877.
- Mumbaiball - Shoots Bollywood films in my clay. Good tourist. But my father hates his father.
- New York Cityball - American counterpart and we both want to become capital soon!
- Rotterdamball - Dutch counterpart. Has Chinatown in West-Kruiskade.
- San Franciscoball - American counterpart and oldest Chinatown in North America
- Tokyoball - My role model and his anime are imported here in Shanghai but I banned your some popular animes here sorry...
- Yokohamaball - My long time Japanese sister cityball since 1973. Home of Yokohama Chinatown.
- Franceball - Thankings yuo for bike race!
- Japanball - Thanks for the anime, he of brings lots of companies here to make me rich.
- USAball - AIYA! Why did you do this do me? Hopefully it doesn’t happen....but I support you and SUPPORT ME IN RETURN!!!!
- Russiaball - WHAT!?! YOU TOO?