|This page may be spammed with biased information.|
You can help edit this article by removing propaganda from the premises. Also please visit the Talk page for this category.
|This page requires sanitation.|
This page needs more accurate, less vandalistic/biased information or better formatting, it would be much appreciated to help!
Slavsball are an ancient people of Eastern Europe. He began to develop between the Dniester and Dnieper rivers, where he developed his culture with the name of "Kiev culture", dating from about the 3rd to 5th centuries. (Also, flag is not of Nazi! I'm not even German!!! Nazis wanted me dead anyways!!!). He also likes three striped adidas wear.
His son Serbiaball inherited his turk hating habits from him
Some of his people come from Germanic tribes and people, such as Serbiaball.
How to draw
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of the sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes and you're done.
- Russiaball - My biggest son! He defeated the Nazi's and went into space!!!! Strong Slavic superpower. You also continue the tradition and spirit of your greatest father Soviet Unionball. I like you very much!
- Soviet Unionball - My biggest and stronkest Communist son. Thanks for defeating the Evil German Nazi's. Thanks for going into Space !
- Serbiaball - My son, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija. ( Serbiaball - Besides, stop claiming you're a true Slav, you have Germanic roots.
- Republika Srpskaball - Don't break up with Bosnia, you are brothers.
- Polandball - My son, I have to say; you've got the worst neighbours. Happy 100th birthday!
- Czechiaball - My son, please pass me some beer, yuor dumplings are delicious too!
- Ukraineball - My son, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!! I’m glad that you are now making up to Russia by exchanging prisoners!!!! That’s good, make up and end the war. Wait you agreed to a ceasefire with your big brother Russia. That’s great!!!! I hope that you agree on a permanent peace treaty to end the war.
- Slovakiaball - My son, either you or Slovenia change flags; even I don't know who is who!
- Sloveniaball - My daughter, you OK, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY! SLAVS STRONK! BE PROUD TO BE SLAV!
- Liberlandball - My grandson, yuo are so cute and don't listen to Croatia and Serbia just ignore them, I recognize yuo.
- Belarusball - My daughter, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are.
- Croatiaball - My son, Why did you join Axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it.
- Bosniaball - How can you be Kebab and Slav at the same time? But your čevapčići are da best, so we good.
- Macedoniaball - My son, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!
- Montenegroball - My son, wake up and GO TO WORK!
- Bulgariaball - My son, are you even my son? uh wait I was once had love with Odrysiaball , and I forgot about it, but continue making yogurt!
- Yugoslaviaball - You were my best son! How could yuo split apart!?!?
- Sorbsball - My son, proud of you, but you need independence!
- Silesiaball - My son, stop asking for independence, it makes no sense because you are strong together, take care of your traditions and the language which is very close to Old-Polish.
- Avarball - You were the best leader I've ever known, thank you for helping me expel the Germanicball !
- Celtic - We are very similar, we both don't have writing, we like beer and nature.
- Persiaball - Thank you for helping me grow when I was still young.
- Germanyball - Some slavs lives there. His past was stupid, though.
- Germaniaball - If there was a book with the laws of the world, one of the first would be. "If you have a German as a neighbor, you will not experience peace."
- Nazi Germanyball - You are a monster. Calling me "untermenschen", huh?!
- Vaticanball - You destroyed my culture and persecuted my sons.