also known as Gopnikball is an ancient people of Europe. He started out in the border of modern-day Russiaball, Ukraineball, and Belarusball. He soon spread west and then spread south into the Balkans. (Also, flag is not of Nazi! I'm not even German!!!)
How to draw
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of the sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes and you're done.
- Russiaball - My biggest and stronkest son! He defeated the Nazis and went into space!!!! Strongest Slavic superpower!!!! You also continue the tradition and spirit of your wise and greatest father Soviet Unionball. I like you very much!!
- Soviet Unionball - My biggest and strongest Communist son!!! Thanks for defeating the Evil German Nazis!!!! First Greatest Slavic Superpower!!!! Thanks for going into Space!!! Your greatest son Russiaball is the best!!!!
- Serbiaball - My son, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija. ( Serbiaball - *psychotic laughter*)
- Republika Srpskaball - My grandson, don't break up with Bosnia, you are brothers.
- Polandball - My son, I have to say; you've got the worst west neighbours. Happy 100th birthday!
- Czechiaball - My son, please pass me some beer, yuor dumplings are delicious too!
- Ukraineball - My son, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!! I’m glad that you are now making up to Russia by exchanging prisoners!!!! That’s good make up and end the war.
- Slovakiaball - My son, either you or Slovenia change flags; even I don't know who is who!
- Sloveniaball - My daughter, you OK, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU ARE PART OF OUR SLAVIC FAMILY! SLAVS STRONK! BE PROUD TO BE SLAV!
- Liberlandball - My grandson, yuo are so cute and don't listen to Croatia and Serbia just ignore them, I recognize yuo.
- Belarusball - My daughter, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are.
- Croatiaball - My son, Why did you join Axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it.
- Bosniaball - My son, how can you be Kebab and Slav at the same time? But your čevapčići are da best, so we good.
- Macedoniaball - My son, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!
- Montenegroball - My son, wake up and GO TO WORK!
- Bulgariaball - My son, are you even my son? uh wait I was once had love with Odrysiaball , and I forgot about it, but continue making yogurt!
- Yugoslaviaball - YOU WERE MY BEST SON! HOW COULD YUO SPLIT APART!??!!?
- Sorbsball - My son, proud of yuo, but yuo need independence!
| Hej, Sloveni! |
|West Slavs||Polandball • Czechball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Russiaball • Ukraineball • Belarusball • Novorossiyaball|
|South Slavs||Serbiaball • Sloveniaball • Croatiaball • Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Montenegroball • Macedoniaball • Bulgariaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Carpathian Rutheniaball • Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Sorbsball • Lemkoball • Liberlandball|
|Historical Entities||Slavsball • Kievan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Poland-Lithuaniaball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Soviet Unionball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Yugoslaviaball|
| Ukraine: Land of Individualism, Free Will, Salo, Majdan, |
|Oblasts||Cherkasyball • Chernihivball • Chernivtsiball • Dnipropetrovskball • Donetskball • Ivano- Frankivskball • Rivneball • Kirovohradball • Kiev Oblastball • Luganskball • Lvivball • Mykolaivball • Odessaball • Poltavaball • Sumyball • Ternopilball • Vinnytsiaball • Volynball • Kharkivball • Khersonball • Khmelnytskyiball • Zakarpattiaball • Zaporizhiaball • Zhytomyrball|
|Cities||Kievball • Sevastopolball|
|Insurgencies||Novorossiyaball ( Donetsk People's Republicball • Lugansk People's Republicball)|
|Former entities||2ball • Slavsball • Kievan Rusball • Ukrainian People's Republicball • Free Territoryball • Nazi Ukraineball • Ukrainian National Committeeball • Soviet Unionball ( Ukrainian SSRball)|
|Brestball • Gomelball • Grodnoball • Mogilevball • Minskball ( Minskball Capital) • Vitebskball|
|Migrants from West (Prehistoric Europeans) • Slavsball • Dregovichsball • Kievan Rusball • Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball • Poland-Lithuaniaball • Russian Empireball • Belarusian People's Republicball • Belarusian Central Councilball • Byelorussian SSRball • Rada BNRball|
|Municipalities ||Andrijevicaball • Barball • Beraneball • Bijelo Poljeball • Budvaball • Cetinjeball • Danilovgradball • Gusinjeball • Herceg Noviball • Kolašinball • Kotorball • Mojkovacball • Nikšićball • Petnjicaball • Plavball • Plužineball • Pljevljaball • Podgoricaball • Rožajeball • Šavnikball • Tivatball • Ulcinjball • Žabljakball • Gusinjeball|
|Historical entities||Ancient Europeans • Ancient Greeceball • SPQRball • Slavsball • Byzantineball • Kingdom of Diocleaball • Principality of Zetaball • Serbian Empireball • Ottomanball • Prince-Bishopric of Montenegroball • Principality of Montenegroball • Kingdom of Montenegroball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball ( Zeta Banovinaball) • Independent State of Montenegroball • Yugoslaviaball ( SR Montenegroball) • Serbia and Montenegroball ( Republic of Montenegroball)|
| Republic of |
|Regions||Eastern Regionball • Northeastern Regionball • Pelagonia Regionball • Polog Regionball • Skopje Regionball • Southeastern Regionball • Southwestern Regionball • Vardar Regionball • Skopjeball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from East (Prehistoric Europeans) • Macedonball • SPQRball • Slavsball • Byzantineball • Ottomanball • Serbian Empireball • Kingdom of Bulgariaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball ( Vardar Banovinaball) • Yugoslaviaball ( SR Macedoniaball)|
|Komotini, Solun, and Kožani... SOON!|