also known as Gopnikball is an ancient people of Eastern Europe. He started out in the border of modern-day Russiaball, Ukraineball, and Belarusball. He soon spread west and then spread south into the Balkans. (Also, flag is not of Nazi! I'm not even German!!! Nazis wanted me dead anyways!!!)
Some of his people come from Germanic tribes and people, such as Serbia.
How to draw
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of the sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes and you're done.
- Russiaball - My biggest and stronkest son! He defeated the Nazis and went into space!!!! Strongest Slavic superpower!!!! You also continue the tradition and spirit of your wise and greatest father Soviet Unionball. I like you very much!!
- Soviet Unionball - My biggest and stronkest Communist son!!! Thanks for defeating the Evil German Nazis!!!! First Greatest Slavic Superpower!!!! Thanks for going into Space!!! Your greatest son Russiaball is the best!!!!
- Serbiaball - My son, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija. ( Serbiaball - *psychotic laughter*) Besides, stop claiming you're a true Slav, you have Germanic part of yourself too.
- Republika Srpskaball - Don't break up with Bosnia, you are brothers.
- Polandball - My son, I have to say; you've got the worst west neighbours. Happy 100th birthday!
- Czechiaball - My son, please pass me some beer, yuor dumplings are delicious too!
- Ukraineball - My son, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!! I’m glad that you are now making up to Russia by exchanging prisoners!!!! That’s good make up and end the war.
- Slovakiaball - My son, either you or Slovenia change flags; even I don't know who is who!
- Sloveniaball - My daughter, you OK, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU ARE PART OF OUR SLAVIC FAMILY! SLAVS STRONK! BE PROUD TO BE SLAV!
- Liberlandball - My grandson, yuo are so cute and don't listen to Croatia and Serbia just ignore them, I recognize yuo.
- Belarusball - My daughter, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are.
- Croatiaball - My son, Why did you join Axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it.
- Bosniaball - How can you be Kebab and Slav at the same time? But your čevapčići are da best, so we good.
- Macedoniaball - My son, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!
- Montenegroball - My son, wake up and GO TO WORK!
- Bulgariaball - My son, are you even my son? uh wait I was once had love with Odrysiaball , and I forgot about it, but continue making yogurt!
- Yugoslaviaball - YOU WERE MY BEST SON! HOW COULD YUO SPLIT APART!??!!?
- Sorbsball - My son, proud of yuo, but yuo need independence!
- Silesiaball - Just like sorbsball, you need freedom, tell poland to give yuo freedom, unite with lower silesia also!
|West Slavs||Czechiaball • Polandball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Belarusball • Donetsk People's Republicball • Luhansk People's Republicball • Russiaball • Ukraineball|
|South Slavs||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Montenegroball • North Macedoniaball • Serbiaball • Sloveniaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Carpathian Rutheniaball • Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Sorbsball • Lemkoball • Liberlandball|
|Historical Slavs||Slavsball • Kyivan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Czechoslovakiaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Soviet Unionball • Yugoslaviaball • Novorossiaball|
|CHEEKI BREEKI VODKA KURWA BLYAT CHEEKI BREEKI|
| Soviet Union - Lаnd оf |
|Principal republics||Armenian SSRball • Azerbaijan SSRball • Byelorussian SSRball • Georgian SSRball • Kazakh SSRbrick • Kirghiz SSRball • Russian SFSRball • Tajik SSRball • Turkmen SSRball • Ukrainian SSRball • Uzbek SSRball|
|Post-World War II|| Estonian SSRball • Latvian SSRball • Lithuanian SSRball • Moldavian SSRball • |
|Short-lived||Karelo-Finnish SSRball • Transcaucasian SFSRball|
|Not union republics||SSR Abkhaziaball • Bukharan PSRball • Khorezm SSRball • Pridnestrovian Moldavian SSRball|
|Brestball • Gomelball • Grodnoball • Mogilevball • Minskball ( Minskball Capital) • Vitebskball|
|Migrants from West (Prehistoric Europeans) • Slavsball • Dregovichsball • Kyivan Rusball • Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball • Poland-Lithuaniaball • Russian Empireball • Belarusian People's Republicball • Belarusian Central Councilball • Byelorussian SSRball|
|Municipalities ||Andrijevicaball • Barball • Beraneball • Bijelo Poljeball • Budvaball • Cetinjeball • Danilovgradball • Gusinjeball • Herceg Noviball • Kolašinball • Kotorball • Mojkovacball • Nikšićball • Petnjicaball • Plavball • Plužineball • Pljevljaball • Podgoricaball • Rožajeball • Šavnikball • Tivatball • Tuziball • Ulcinjball • Žabljakball • Gusinjeball|
|Historical entities||Ancient Europeans • Ancient Greeceball • SPQRball • Slavsball • Byzantineball • Kingdom of Diocleaball • Principality of Zetaball • Serbian Empireball • Ottomanball • Prince-Bishopric of Montenegroball • Principality of Montenegroball • Kingdom of Montenegroball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball ( Zeta Banovinaball) • Independent State of Montenegroball • Yugoslaviaball ( SR Montenegroball) • Serbia and Montenegroball ( Republic of Montenegroball)|