|“||오 필승 코리아! Oh hurray Korea!||”|
|“||I play to win.||”|
South Koreaball, officially the Republic of Koreaball, is
True Korea 엌ㅋㅋ a sovereign countryball living in East Asia, occupying the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. They unfortunately share borders with North Koreaball, South Koreaball's nuke-obsessed brother to the north, and across the Sea of Japan/East Sea lies Japanball. The country is divided into 8 provinces, six metropolitan cities that act as their own entities, including their capital Seoulball, and a self-governing province, giving South Koreaball a total area of 99,392 km2, making them the 107th largest country in the world. As of 2018, South Koreaball maintains a population of about 51.63 million inhabitants, over double the size of their brother's (25.61 million).
Being a highly advanced, eco-friendly country with high diplomatic relations gives South Koreaball the ability to join OECDball and WTOball. South Koreaball is also one of the members of the G20 (or Group of Twenty), a club formed by the countryballs that have the 19 largest economies plus the EUball, and they are also a member of the UNball like almost every other country in the world.
South Korea's safety is one of the most developed in the world, and South Koreaball boasts one of the fastest internet as well. South Koreaball enjoys a modern and decent lifestyle and lives with Jejuball, who is considered to be one of the cleanest and most pristine natural island in the world.
South Koreaball’s birthday (national day) is the 15th of August, the day he was liberated from Imperial Japanball. Her astrological sign is Leo.
Early History (2333 BCE-1392 AD)
According to Korean mythology, a deiy akin to Tengri named Dangun was said to have established Gojoseonball around 2340~2330 BC. After he was killed by Hanball, there were several other nations until there were four countryballs, called Goguryeoball, Sillaball, Baekjeball, and Gayaball. Gaya, which was in-between Sillaball and Baekjeball, later fell, and the three kingdoms constantly fought each other.
Silla eventually conquered the rest and made Unified Sillaball. However, Sillaball had lost the Manchurian and the Maritime Provinces of Siberia, which had originally been the land of Goguryeoball, and it was occupied by Tang Chinaball. In this period, he built many Buddhist temples. Furthermore, it lived as unified for centuries, until Taebongball and Later Baekjeball were born, and constantly invaded their father. Taebongball was killed by Goryeoball. Goryeoball also killed Later Baekjeball. Sillaball was suffering by then and committed suicide.
Meanwhile, north, there was Balhaeball, which was Goguryeoball's descendants. Balhae fought hard with neighboring countries and bordered with Silla to south, Bohai Bay (in the Yellow Sea) to west, Manchuria to north, and the Okhotsk sea to east. Balhae led the Korean's heyday. However, Balhae was eventually destroyed by Liaoball, the descendants went to Goryeo.
Goryeo was very indulged in Buddhism and made many temples. This was the age when many Buddhist temples and infrastructures were made. Also, Goryeoball tried to restore the Manchurian region. However, unfortunately, the Mongol Empireball invaded Goryeoball and destroyed most of the flourishing culture. Much of the temple still remains destroyed or gone after the Mongolians burnt them down. Goryeoball's soldiers fought hard, but the government surrendered and they had to do it too.
Joseon Dynasty Koreaball (1392-1897/1910)
Joseonball had the most flourishing dynasty of all, and it built massive lavish buildings and treasures. It was during this dynasty that many aspects of Korean culture were developed. The complex honorifics system used today derives from this era, and in the 15th Century, Sejong the Great developed the Korean script Hangeul.
Joseonball also liked the current Chinese dynasty Ming Dynastyball and sent many treasures and missionaries to China. In 1592, a huge Japanese invasion landed on Korea (임진왜란). When things were gone and there was no hope, an Admiral called Yi Sun-Shin (이순신) pushed the huge 330 Japanese ships back to Japan with only 12 ships of his own. Yi Sun-sin is still considered as a national hero even today in South Koreaball.(And North Koreaball.)
Later, Joseon was invaded by Qing China, because Joseonball refused to help the new Qing Dynastyball, but instead helped the dying Ming Dynasty. Joseonball managed to push them back again, and had some peaceful ages, but had to pay tributes to the Qing. Korea eventually gained full independence from China in 1895. It became Korean Empireball in 1897 and wrote its own constitution while strengthening Friendship with Russian Empireball to weaken the influence of Imperial Japanball.
Later, in 1910, (진짜 개같죠)→ Imperial Japanball forced upon a set of treaties and killed Korean Empireball. They colonized Koreaball for 35 years (1910~1945) and raped and tortured and massacred many of their people. They even used them for human experiments, cannon fodder and forced labor. And South Koreaball sometimes has suffered by Remnants of Japanese rule(일제잔재) by 2010s(harsh military duty and torture and dictatorship in society of all ages). sometimes South Koreaball and his brother North Koreaball were born in 1917 and they headed the 1st independence movement in 1919 and later they lead the Korean Liberation Army during World War 2.
Some Japanballs←(저주할꺼야) still deny this history, and that is why South Korean-Japanese relations are still very strained.
In 1945, as WWII drew to a close, Koreaball was liberated by advancing Soviet and, later, American forces. Koreaball's jubilation was short-lived, as both superpowers divided the clay into 2 "temporary" puppet states. South Koreaball became good friends with the USAball and was taught capitalism, in contrast to Sovietball being friends with their brother and teaching him communism.
Almost immediately, chaos ensued within South Koreaball. As most of the resources and industry was located in the North, South Koreaball had to rely on her Northern brother for electricity, which was often cut off at random. North Koreaball also began launching sporadic guerilla raids into the South and supported Communist-backed strikes and riots. This further shook the Rhee-led government.
In 1950, South Koreaball’s brother invaded their clay with little resistance, pushing his under-equipped and demoralized army to Busanball, but USAball and his NATOball friends helped South Koreaball until Chinaball came onto North Koreaball's side. An armistice was signed in 1953, but the border between their homes is still heavily armed.
The Korean War, between 1950 and 1953, left the Korean peninsula divided and deeply impoverished. South Koreaball had a GDP per capita lower than that of many African countryballs.
Post-War and Modernization (1953-)
Following the Korean War, Sovietball and USAball supported rival dictatorships - Kim Il-Sung in the North, and Syngman Rhee, later Park Chung-hee (father of former president Park Geun-hye), in the South. Both countryballs began a process of rebuilding and industrialization. Initially, North Koreaball was ahead of his sibling, but eventually, South Koreaball eclipsed her brother and became one of the Four Asian Tiger economies. By the late 1980s, the military dictatorship was replaced by a democracy.
Beginning in the '60s, the South Korean government also began to deregulate her economy, allowing family-owned chaebols to take hold and drive the economy. Furthermore, she invested heavily in her own education, giving rise to a generation of Koreans to lead her white-collar industries. What resulted was one of, if not the most spectacular economic transitions in history, lifting South Koreaball from a war-torn, devastated dictatorship with a lower GDP per capita than Ghanaball to an economic juggernaut.
In 1988, North Koreaball boycotted South Koreaball's Olympic Games in Seoul. They marched under a united Korean flag in 2018 though, giving it hope that their brother might be cured and his life turned around.
Together with Japanball, South Koreaball had the 2002 World Cup. In 2015, they had the Gwangju Universiade and planning to have the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchangball and on the 9th of December, 2016, The 18th president impeachment was be passed. and March 10, 2017, Park Geun-hye was impeached and removed from office as President of South Korea after a series of major nationwide protests against her corruption.
South Koreaball now spends their days doing K-Pop, and (sometimes) cosmetic surgery. South Koreaball also is developing an obsession with technology, hosting famous corporations such as Samsung, LG, and Hyundai. It is predicted that South Koreaball may become richer and more powerful than Japanball in about five-to-eight years. South Koreaball also ranks as the most innovative country (by Bloomberg) and is currently sharing the crown with Japanball as one of the most advanced countryballs in Asia and the world.
In 2018, she hosted the Olympics. Her relations with North Koreaball is improving, they talked a few times and agreed to end the war. In June, she joined the FIFA World Cup and managed to surprise the entire world by defeating Germanyball 2-0! She is currently the largest epicenter of the 2019-2020 Coronavirus Epidemic outside of Chinaball.
Friends (친구 Chin-Gu)
- USAball - Who saved me at 1945-1951. Some time after my dad died, he killed the Japanese Empire and saved me.I was under his care. Taught me capitalism. Helps me calm my brother down. Helped me big time in Korean War. (lets play some video games) And he taught me how to compose good music, so I return his favor by K-pop!!! Gib F-35 and Global Hawk, plox.
GIB ME OVERSEAS KOREAN
- Sakhaball - My cousin that gave me his mammoth DNA! Also my k-pop group visited his clay once.
- Argentinaball - Yes I do! Messi Is The Best!
- Australiaball - We don't like hunting whales. Beautiful beach and also helped us in Korean War.
- Brazilball - Good friend from South America but he speaks Portuguese, a lot of Koreans live in his clay. Fellow G20 member and impeachment brother, I know what happened to us. BTW I defeated Germanyball for yuo.
- Turkeyball - Distant cousin rooting from Altaic ancestors. Long ago, we were geographically neighboring countries and stood up against China. But why are you so far away now?. Well, we still sharing Altaic language. He also helped me in Korean War. And he played me in both his World Cup appearances (7-0 never forget!).
- Canadaball - Likes hockey and marijuana. Helped us in Korean war. Blue jays!!! We both like drinking a lot of alcohol.
- Denmarkball - The creator of LEGOs, I love LEGOs.
- Franceball - Helped me!
- Germanyball - Role Model. Learned his constitutional laws when writing our own. He of supportings me when I reunify. If capitalist Germany can win, then I can! BUT I DESTROYINGS YOU IN FOOTBALL! NO TROPHY FOR YUO! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!
- Hong Kongball - King of the 80s, doesn't like mainland China but I don't care, we have ₩₩₩.
- Indiaball - Land of dancing and engineers. They like Samsung.
- Indonesiaball - They like military and we like it too (He also love my Submarine ❤). He also is part of the Big Kpop fans in the world for some groups of Indonesian Teenagers perform dance cover of my kpop songs. WAY TO GO INDONESIABALL!!!
- Israelcube - He and I have similar situations, with unfriendly neighbors. He was born same year of my birth. Also I am the first FTA partner of him in Asia.
- Norwayball - He helped me and provided medical support during war. We of friends now and I give him some K9 Howitzers. He is of dominating Pyeongchang Olympics! Nordic OP, of nerfings please!
- Malaysiaball - Drinking not allowed. Beautiful country with many islands. Also you love my dramas and give a good services to my people in your clay. Now its my turn to treat you like the way you treated me.
- Mexicoball - Latin music & passionate people. Sabor a Mi ~~
- Mongoliaball - We share some blood due to invasion in history. (Genghis Khan) Our people have far much similar appearance than Chinaball (deservedly)(Thank God)
- Kazakhbrick - Thank you for the hospitality and kindness you showed to our Forced migrants by Sovietball.
- Philippinesball - Both hate communism. good vacation place to relax and learn English. He's good at speaking English. (
but he nosebleeds a lot) But too much drugs and illegals. We never forget battle of Yultong in Korean war. Was my friend. Sent me lots of soldiers to beat Chingchongball. Now I'm also providing his new military equipments like KM-250, KM-450 trucks, FA-50's, KAAV-7's Marine APC's and the Missile-guided HDF Frigates for his AFP modernization ( Maybe in the future I would sell my K1A1 or K-21 tanks to him to boost his Tank capabilities!). So yuo removed IS terrorists? 잘 했어! I gib yuo aid now to help yuo recover. Right my friend? HE IS ALSO MY NO. 1 KPOP FAN! Many residents of Philippinesball listen to MOST of our KPOP Artists such as BTS, Momoland, Blackpink, Weki Meki, Wanna One and many more Kpop artists and some watch Kdrama! NICE ONE PHILIPPINESBALL!!! Will yuo stop comparing Nancy to Liza Soberano?! Also I give you kudos because you created a K-pop inspired OPM Boy Group
- Polandball - Similar history as us. Yay! Happy 100th Independence day Poland!
- Romaniaball- He used of beings friends with my evil brother when he was Commie, and now that he into capitalism he could tellings me his weaknesses and help me defeat him.
- Saudi Arabiaball - Good friend with USAball. Helped him with desalination plants. He gave us much oil, but... what did Canada do to you?
- Spainball - One of my popular k-dramas is the main setting of her. I hate Koreaball Koreaball two of her sons though.
- Thailandball - Awesome destination for vacation. friendly people. Also she loved my Korean Drama and my Kpop Songs. And yuo can into several K-pop groups!
- Tringapore - Fought in Korean War. Beautiful diverse city and we are very similar in several things in modern day....
- UKball - Father of my best friend. Sent second most troops in Korean War. He has been in my country before.
- Ukraineball - Slavic friend. Wait, did North Korea recognize Crimea as part of Russia? Don't worry, I recognize Crimea as yours!
- Vaticanball - I of welcome you, Pope-nim! He made one of my priest a saint! Current President Moon Jae-in is of Roman Catholic faith!
- Swedenball - The creator of Minecraft! gib geometry dash.
- Netherlandsball - GIB ME EDM!
Neutral (보통) Bo-tong
- Vietnam - ROK army participated in Vietnamese War. Tied economically. Strong country and only going to get stronger. 90% friendly people. Don't of care if he of commie, he likes it when I build apartments for him. In memory, I make statues. Since 2018, I helped yuor football (soccor)! Our relationship is start to getting better.
- Bukan - 2018 Olympics can gib us chance for normal talks. Wait, did yuo invite my president to "talk"? THAT IS INCREDIBLE, although I hope it is to improve relations brother. I hope though I wouldn't reunify under your control (That means I would be dead then and would be under communism) Will into not happenings though. But we can into friends I guess. Also thanks for changing into our time zone and thanks of removing nukes. Moon Jae-in and Kim Jung-Un had nice talk at border. He is of first leader of North Korea to step on border of South Korea since Korean War. I hope we can talk again^^. Maybe even reunite!
- Angolaball - Hey! HEY! Why do yuo use my taegeuk for yuor air force insignia?? Maybe it's an honour I don't know?!
- Russiaball - Since 2018, Moon Jae-in and Vladimir Putin met each other. But please stop supporting Chinaball in the Huawei crisis. Also still a major supporter of North Koreaball. At Least you are best known for your alcohol, I just like it! But I support Ukraineball. Also Crimea belongs to Ukraine.
- Iranball - Values science. Now he is back into religion. Helped North Korea build nukes and missiles. But USAball doesn't like him. Tehran road in Seoul/ Seoul road in Tehran.
- Mexicoball - Defeated me!! But can into defeating Krautland
- Syriaball - He likes Fake Korea. Though he also enjoys watching our K-dramas. As long as I am friends with North Koreaball.
- Daemanball - I see him as a friend, but he see me more as a rival. He's still a little upset at me for recognizing Chinaball. WHY????? YUO LOVE MY KOREAN DRAMAS AND K-POP. I HAVE TAIWANESE IN K-POP GROUP! I hope we will into better relationship soon though, you seem nice.. BUT HOMOSEX DETECTED YIKES!!!!
Enemies (적 Jeok)
- Chinaball - THE FREAKING ASSHOLE IS GOING TO MAKE THE WORLD EXPLODE IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS! We're NOT FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ARE SPREADING DISEASE CORONA VIRUS IS BECAUSE OF YOU! YOUR SUCH A JERK! I'll make sure you pay for this and I'll.... (Gets Beaten up by China) EEEEEK STOP TOUCHING YUO OF MAKINGS VIRUS SPREAD WORSE!! 아 이 고 ! ! ! !
- Japanball - WE are winnin' this TRADE WAR LOL (And I'm Yur Father) Though perhaps after trade war ends, our relations will go back as original. Us both are of suffering from China's coronavirus. Also trade eachother's cultures. Gib Pokemon, anime, manga, cars, electronics and video games and in return I gib K-pop. But do not thinkings I will forget the horrors your imperial self inflicted on the Korean people! Comfort Women Never Forget!
- Baymax - THAT FREAKING JERK!!! He has no respect for me, for he contradicts my traditions like the rising sun images and repackaged film parts for korean audiences in Big Hero 6 to dilute the Japanese-ness that are causing ire for my people. he ruins my KPOP moments, steals all my vehicles and Blows thing up! Like what the frick is his problem? I'm also so tired of him talking shit about me all the time and never give us time to spend with my provinceballs, my Cityballs and I!
- Puerto Ricoball (only in music) - YUO SURPASSED GANGNAM STYLE!! Is still better than Despacito. Anyway we friends but rivals in music.
- Somaliaball - A stupid pirate. And I killed your pirates ㅋㅋㅋ
- Jamaicaball - DARE YUO BAN K-POP???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Burundiball - Stupid African who is friends with my Koreaball bad clone. FUCK YOU, I hope you collapsed and get anschlussed by Koreaball my best ally.
- South Sudanball - Why are you starting Military Cooperation with North Koreaball. Big mistake, baby country. What, your worry of getting anschluss’d by him? Also, he calls me a Stupid Ally of Burger.
- Italyball - I DEFEAT YUO IN THE 2002 WORLD CUP!
- Nicaraguaball - You are the worst country in Central America and he is friends with my evil brother.
- Venezuelaball - THAT STUPID IDIOT!! HE SUPPORTS MY Koreaball EVIL BROTHER!! Also, Juan Guaidó is the real president, not Nicolás Maduro! 넌 바보 야!
- Palestineball - he is friend of my evil brother and I don't like because he is committing terrorism with my evil brother's weapon!
- Crimeaball - You're part of Ukraine you bastard
- 전쟁 범죄자 - I WILL NEVER FORGET TO WW2 WAR CRIMES!!! 우리는 진심어린 사과를 원한다!! 너네가 한 전쟁범죄는 우린 절대로 잊지않는다!!!! THANK YOU FOR ATOMIC BOMB!!! 대한독립 만세!!!
- Sovietball - COMMIE!!! YUO AGREED INVADE ME! YUO MADE MY NORTH SIDE BECOME EVIL!! AND MY EVIL BROTHER TRIED TO ANSCHLUSS ME! REMOVE SHIBAL VODKA! 1991 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!! FUCK YUO 빨갱dk!!!!!!!! BURN IN HELL!!! But still, said no to Kim 47 times, which I think you should have keep doings.
How to draw (그리는 방법)
Drawing a South Koreaball is complicated;
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a circle center like in the Yin - Yang without the circles. The top is red, the bottom is blue like the pepsi thing.
- Draw these black trigramms (clockwise, from up-left): ☰, ☵, ☷, and ☲ (Three, Five, Six, Four)
- Draw the eyes and you are finished.
- (optional) Draw South Koreaball with a computer playing kpop music videos or anything related to Milo and/or anything related to James Reid
- Seoulball - First child and Capital city. He is globally known.
- Incheonball - Second child and have 2nd best national airport, Incheon Airport.
- Busanball - Third child, Busan has nice beach and Department store.
- Daejeonball - Fourth child and Sejong city!
- Ulsanball - Fifth child and makes nice cars and ships, too. Next to Busanball
- Daeguball- Sixth child and really, really hottest in Koreaball South Korea.
- Gwangjuball - Asia's Democracy Sanctuary. Pray for 5.18 democracy movement.
- Dokdoball- Clean, Rich area. Is of not Japan.
- "Aigo!!"(아이고!!) - Argg! (No direct translation, usually an exclamation of annoyance)
- "Hwaiting!"(화이팅) - "Fighting!" or "Cheer up!" (used for motivation)
- "Manse!"(만세) - To boost morale, in conjunction with "Korea" ("daehanmingug manse"). It's similar to "God bless America" or "Vive la France." Precisely, it means "Myriad of Years," though it is commonly translated as"Hooray!"
- "Annyeonghaseyo"(안녕하세요) - Hello (formal)
- "Yeolgong!"(열공!) - Study hard!
- "Khkhkhkh"(ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) - Laughter.
- "Sibal!!"(시바!! or 씨발!!) - same word as "fuck."
- "Jottgatne!!"(좆같네! or (삐-)같네!) - Damn it
- "Gwiyomi"(귀요미) - Cutie (same to Kawaii)
- "Ppalkaengi"(빨갱이) - Calling North Koreaball (or any commie) in the lowest way.
- "-Ssi"(-씨) - Common formal honorific, similar to "Mr." and "Ms/Mrs." in English. Used at the end of the name like (of course America-ssi!)
- "-Nim"(-님) - Similar to "-Ssi" but used for higher honorific form.
- "Uwa(n)!" (우왕!) - Wow!
- "Ne" (네) - Yes
- "Aniyo" (아니요)" - No
- "Bbo-bbo" (뽀뽀) - Light kiss
- "Ppalli-Ppalli" (빨리 빨리) - lit. "Quick, quick" or "faster, faster." Commonly used to refer to Korea's intensely demanding and competitive work environment.
Images of South Koreaball's subdivisions