How to draw
Drawing South Tyrolball isn't difficult:
- Divide the basic circle shape into two horizontal stripes, white and red
- Draw the coat of arms of South Tyrol in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Relationships to other countryballs
- Austriaball: Austriaball is South Tyrolball's father. He lost his son after World War I to Italyball, but after years of separation he has been able to see his son again whenever he wants, thanks to EUball.
- Italyball: once regarded as the unknown and evil stepfather, Italyball has been able to forge a stable and good relationship with his autonomous stepson
- Trentinoball: The weird yet somehow similar cousin, South Tyrolball doesn't like to be seen as a part of Trentinoball.
- Tyrolball: South Tyrolball's brother. He influences South Tyrolball's character and decisions by reminding him of his Austrian roots.
- Germanyball: Uncle. In the past, he was hated because of Germanyball's son to Bavariaball (he invaded South Tyrolean clay) and because he betrayed South Tyrolball in a time of need (when Italyball was still fascist), but now he's seen as the big uncle that sends its soccer teams to its clay to train for the world-cup.
South Tyrol is not Shitaly!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.