Spanish Empireball born in 1492, when Spainball discovered Americas. Since then, it conquered a lot of places, but in 1976, they lost their last colony, Western Saharaball, and died (though lives on as Spainball). Sometimes is accepted that they disappeared after the death of the last of the Habsburg kings in 1700, or after losing their last American colony, Cubaball in 1898. However if the Canary Islands, The Balearic Islands and the two cities of Spain north of Monaco are considered overseas territories with special status allowing them to vote then Spanish Empireball is still alive (or would it just be that they became Spain?).
- Crown of Aragonball - Father
- Crown of Castileball - Mother
- Kingdom of Portugalball - Uncle. I let him crash on my couch after his king died figting Kebab and his economy collapsed and he still rebelled!
- Kingdom of Navarreball - Aunt. Mom took her clay before I was born.
- Archduchy of Austriaball - Adopted Brother. Shared the same monarch for a while and took over Holy Roman Empireball together. We split after that, but we remained allies against Kebab and heretics.
- Kingdom of Naplesball, Kingdom of Sicilyball and Kingdom of Sardiniaball - Half Brothers. My father had them during his adventures in pizza clay before he married mom. Naples had got independent but Crepes invaded his clay and dad had to save him. I then became their boss.
- Duchy of Milanball - Adopted Son. He was Holy Roman Empireball's son but he was conquered by the Crepes. I decided to adopt him after Austriaball and I drove them back.
- - Sultanate of Tunisball - Adopted Son. Never really liked him, but he rebelled against Ottoman so I decided to make him my vassal after he helped me conquer Tunisball. Eventually lost him to the Ottoman.
- Louisianaball- Adopted Son. Took him from Crepes.
- Dominican Republicball - First Son. He's doing pretty good.
- Cubaball - Son. Became a commie in college.
- Puerto Ricoball - Son. Gringo Bastars stole him.
- La Floridaball - Son. USAball also stole him. He's gon addictive to meth and became weird. They can keep it.
- First Mexican Empireball - Son. Demanded independence while screaming "YoUR NOt mY ReAL daD!" He's since lost almost half his clay, became a drug dealer and is always trying to break into his neighboor's backyard. Well done, son. You sure showed me...
- Republic of Texasball and California Republicball - Grandsons. Got anexed by USAball almost immediatly.
- El Salvadorball, Guatemalaball and Hondurasball - Grandsons. Somehow they became bigger disasters than Mexico.
- Nicaraguaball - Grandson. Not as much of a disaster as his brothers, but Cubaball influenced him and made him commie.
- Costa Ricaball - Grandson. The only one of Mexicoball's sons that's actually doing well for himself.
- Gran Colombiaball - Son. BOLIVAR TRAIDOR HIJO DE PUTA, THIS CLAY IS MINE. Anyway, he lost a lot of clay and got a drug problem like Mexico did, but is doing better than him. We're trying to reconect. Currently Colombiaball.
- Viceroyalty of Peruball - Son. Currently Peruball
- Chileball - Grandson.
- Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball - Son. Currently Argentinaball
- Philippinesball - Son. I defended him against Samurai pirates.
- Spanish Formosaball - Son.
- USAball - He is my son I had with UKball, mixed with Anglo and Hispanic genes.
- Under Construction...
How to draw
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red cross of Burgundy (an X cross with some protrusions)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Regions||Andalusiaball • Aragonball • Asturiasball • Balearic Islandsball (Formenteraball, Ibizaball, Mallorcaball, Menorcaball) • Basqueball • Canary Islandsball • Cantabriaball • Castilla-La Manchaball • Castile and Leónball • Cataloniaball • Extremaduraball • Galiciaball • La Riojaball • Madridball ( Capital City) • Murciaball • Navarreball • Valenciaball|
|Autonomous cities||Ceutaball • Melillaball|
|Former entities||Migrants from the Northeast (Prehistoric Europeans) • Hispaniaball • Gallaeciaball • Visigothic Kingdomball • Spaniaball • Umayyadball • Almohadball • Kingdom of Asturiasball/Al-andalusball • Kingdom of Castileball/Crown of Aragonball • Spanish Empireball • Iberian Unionball • First Spanish Republicball • Kingdom of Spainball (1874–1931) • Second Spanish Republicball • Francoist Spainball|