Spiritismball is a sect of Christianityball.
The five chief points of the doctrine are:
- There is a God, defined as "The Supreme Intelligence and Primary Cause of everything";
- There are Spirits, all of whom are created simple and ignorant, but owning the power to gradually perfect themselves;
- The natural method of this perfection process is reincarnation, through which the Spirit faces countless different situations, problems and obstacles, and needs to learn how to deal with them;
- As part of Nature, Spirits can naturally communicate with living people, as well as interfere in their lives;
- Earth isn't the only planet with life in the universe. Many planets in the universe are inhabited.
Spiritists consider Jesus to be the greatest moral example for humankind. They believe he incarnated on earth to demonstrate the path to achieve spiritual perfection. In this way, Spiritism identifies as a form of Christianity, claiming it is based on Jesus Christ's teachings, despite having an interpretation that differs from those held by mainstream Christian denominations. The Gospels are studied and interpreted in Spiritism
Spiritism was founded by the French educator Allan Kardec, that reported observations of phenomena that he attributed to incorporeal intelligence (spirits). Kardec's research was influenced by the Fox sisters (mediunic sisters) and the use of talking boards (ouija)
Spiritism doesn't have a symbol. The only thing that represents Spiritism is a grape vine drawn by Allan Kardec representing the cycle of life.
How to draw
That's how to draw Spiritismball:
- Color the basic circle shape of white.
- Draw a grape vine in the ball representing the cycle of life.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.