Relations and opinions
Is of importants
Can into space?
|“||I may be worth half a cent, but you can't break me.||”|
— Surinamese proverb
has a surname is a countryball in South America. He is the only country in South America to have dutch as an official language. He also has developed a weird mix of lenguages creolelenguage called Sranan Tongo.
It was colonized by the Netherlandsball until 1975. In 1948 Surinameball was able to vote for the Prime Minister of the Netherlandsball for the first time and he gained self governance in 1962. The origins of these reforms can be traced to the days in which the Dutch goverment was exiled in Londonball and UKball (probably) whispered to him: "Hey, you should turn your colonies into dominions or constituent countries just like I did.
In 1982 the Netherlandsball liked him until he killed 15 people in the Murders and USAball also started to hate him slightly. In 1985 some 3balls revolted and Surinameball thought: "Hey, I can crush them like bug." And he did not "crush them like bug", causing 10,000 3balls to flee into neighbouring French Guianaball. Now he is of dutch and irrelevant. Just like Guyanaball, he has a large Indian (South Asian) population. He cannot into space.
He can into surname
|Japanese Laurel||55, 126, 63||C56-M0-Y50-K51||#377E3F|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Cadmium Purple||180, 10, 45||C0-M94-Y75-K29||#B40A2D|
|Deep Lemon||236, 200, 29||C0-M15-Y88-K7||#ECC81D|
- Indonesiaball - My of largest brother who is also kebab.
- Netherlandsball - He is of my father!
- Vietnamball - Brudda who sold his flag to me.
- Franceball - Bonjour!
- French Guyanaball - He's my cousing and a FRENCH SON OF A B**** THAT DOESN'T RECOGNIZE MY F****** CLAIMS JUST LIKE Guyanaball.
- Guyanaball - My cousin, he doesn't recognize my claims but IT'S OKAY I CAN SIMPLY LEAVE YOU OUT OF MY SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-AMAZING SHERIF BIRTHDAY PARTY I DON'T NEED YOU
- Venezuelaball - RECOGNIZE MY CLAIMS RIGHT NOW YOU DUMB TACO!!!
- Kosovoball - Sorry, but I have to Withdraw yuor Recognition. Wait, what's dat? I am the first country to do so? Then that’s great! Screw you!