|“||Why weren't yuo of neutral?||”|
|“||One of the unhated nations due to its neutrality.||”|
Switzerlandball, officially known as Swiss Confederationball, is a neutral countryball
(despite the fact his flag is a plus and not an equal sign) located in Europe. He is bordered by Germanyball to the North, Italyball to the South, Austriaball and Liechtensteinball to the East, and Franceball to the West, Northwest, and Southwest. The country is divided into 26 cantons, including the capital Bernball which also acts as the capital of the Bern Canton located in the Midwest, giving him a total area of 15,940 square miles, making him the 132nd largest country in the world. As of 2018, he maintains a population of about 8.526 million inhabitants.
Due to his neutral status, Switzerland hardly takes international organizations into consideration. Though while not in EUball, he still has large ties with them and is a member of the EFTA and the Schengen Area, as well as the UNball like almost every other country.
For the last
171 500 years, Switzerland has been able to stay surprisingly neutral. While all the other countries fought in WW1 and WW2, as well as the Cold War, Switzerland was able to sit out of everything that has happened and enjoy his life, which has made him a very popular country. Switzerlandball is best known for its neutrality, cheese, chocolate, lakes, mountains, gold, banks, clocks, mathematicians, and physicians. It is very rich and thus cares greatly about its money. He also is very good at tennis, as Roger Federer comes from him.
His national day is August 1. His astrological sign is Leo.
In the earliest times, the territory now occupied by Switzerlandball was inhabited by Celtic Helvetii and was dominated by the Romans from the first century BC to the fourth century. The period marked the moment when the population reached a higher level of civilization and began to enjoy more and more of the commerce.
When the Roman Empire fell into decline, Germanic tribes from the north and west invaded Switzerlandball. In 800, the country became part of the empire of Charlemagne and then the Holy Roman Empire. Only in 1499 did the Swiss confederates achieve their formal independence from the Holy Roman Empire.
The Swiss nation, then, renounced expansionism and also the war, which crossed its frontiers only in the period when Napoleon Bonaparte invaded the country there in the 19th century. Later, the Congress of Vienna of 1815 restored the confederation and its neutrality.
Switzerland also had a short-lasting civil war with a rebellion called Sonderbund in November of 1847. This supposedly ended the periods of Restoration and Regeneration. No one talks about it though on account of only wanting Switzerland to be remembered as neutral.
Switzerlandball industrialized very quickly and became the second nation after Britain. While the First (1914-1918) and Second (1938-1945) World War took place, the Swiss distanced themselves from these hostilities because they are neutral to it.The Cold War (1947-1991) reinforced the role of neutral Switzerland and gave the nation a way out of its diplomatic isolation. This, however, did not join the United Nations for a few decades - even with Geneva being the European headquarters of the UNball and the Swiss actively playing in specialized agencies of the international body. After the end of the Cold War, Switzerlandball joined the Bretton Woods institutions in 1992, and only in 2002 became a member of the United Nations. In 1960, Switzerland joined other countries that do not strive to a European centralized administration, participating in EFTA (European Free Trade Association) with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Switzerlandball does not share the view of many other countries with a single European Currency.
|Maximum Red||213, 43, 30||C0-M80-Y86-K16||#D52B1E|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
- Canadaball - Loves my chocolate and I love Canadian Maple syrup and Trudeau. Canada is my most favorite idol when it is food. I can tell you all of the great facts about this idol! I support you against Russia. Nice work beating me in the IIHF this year. Heart Attack right there.
- Austriaball - He is brother of mine and Germany. Don't know why he wears glasses though, his eyes are perfectly fine. We do a lot of activities together, especially skiing.
Switzerland is always neutral with almost everyone, but especially:
- Liechtensteinball - Brother and friend who is best microstate! Of beings so cute!
Anschluss!But my only clay thief. ONLY!!
- Germanyball - Bruder. He wants me to join his
EmpireUnion to make him great again. NEIN I will not follow you! ICH BIN SCHWEIZ!
- Greeceball - Many living in clay, but Stefano Tsitsipas eliminated Roger Federer in the Australian Open.
- Merkelreichtangle - YOU CANT TOUCH ME!
- Holy Roman Empireball - The best father a son could ever have.
- Norwayball - Rich friend who will not into EU too. Because we are rich enough to have no reason to join the Merkelreich.
- Denmarkball - Flag stealer! But you are good friend. Gives Lego to me.
- Finlandball - Weird cousin. Thanks for not joining shit NATO. Also good hockey rival.
- Polandball - HAPPY 100th ANNIVERSARY MY GREAT FRIEND! I WISH YOU THE BEST! I will support your Huawei Crisis against those who hurt you! Your to valuable to lose!
- Estoniaball - Nice friend.
- USAball - He loves our hot chocolate. Wish he was of more neutral.
- Japanball - Love to take pictures of our grass.
- Indiaball - Love to watch movies made in our Alps.
- Chinaball - Love to make fake version of our watches. SHUT UP ABOUT HUAWEI PLEASE! YOUR TERRORIZING THE WORLD WITH YOUR THREATS TO CANADA AND POLAND!
- Belgiumball - We make better chocolate together!
- Baden-Württembergball - My favorite nephew, I want him to join me and to remove the failures my brother did to him.
- Maya chocolate friends - These three are good as me doing chocolate.
- Wisconsinball - We make better cheese.
- Israelcube - We make better bankers.
- Bhutanball - Asian version of us.
- Burundiball - African version of us.
- Coloradoball - American version of us
- Franceball - Love my chocolates. Also I of speakings the same language as her.
1798 never forget.
- Swedenball - Good friend who also stays neutral. He also didn't participate In World War 1, World War 2 and the Cold War like me!
- Thailandball - Good friend in Asia many of Thailandball's clay live in me.
- Omanball- Relatable freund, stays out of intense regional conflicts like me.
- NAMball - I am so neutral that I am not a member. I support the west.
- Vatican Cityball - Yes, I am going to supply yuo with my guards.
- Yugoslaviaball - Used to be a good friend. We were both unaligned in the Cold War, but I don't know where he is now. He might be of dead unfortunately though.
- Bernball- My capital.
- Gypsyball - You will not rob me fool.
- ISISball - The terrorist thugs. But at least they never invaded me due to direct neutrality.
- Italyball - Good neighbor. Part of my clay speaks Italian.
- Russiaball - Crimea is Ukraine,
REMOVE VODKA AND PUTIN,Sanctions for you,Слава Україні! Героям слава! SHUT UP ABOUT THREATENING POLAND! DO YOU KNOW HOW TERRIBLE YOU, CHINA AND IRAN ARE DOING?shut up please :( or else something bad will happen to your economy.....
- Venezuelaball - He hates me because I opposed his election.
Switzerland has 26 federal state or Cantons(Kantone in german). At first he started out with 3 cantons,, which were reffered to as Waldstätte. This was a term used to refer to Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden. Cureently, the term now used is Urschweiz.
- St. Gallenball
- Appenzell Ausserrhodenball
- Appenzell Innerrhodenball