Tamil Naduball (b. 1950) is a state of southern Indiaball. He speaks Tamil (considered to be the oldest written language in the Dravidian language family). He can into Hindu temples, classical arts/music, and beach resorts.
Birth of Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu is one of the oldest states remaining today. Tamil Nadu used to be called Madras Presidency, Which was later renamed to Madras State, after the independence for India in 1947. Soon Madras State was renamed again to Tamil Nadu in 1968. Andhra Pradhesh split from Tamil Nadu, and Parts of Tamil Nadu that spoke Malayalam soon went to kerela.
About Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu is known for Kanchipuram. Popularly known as a "City of a Thousand Temples", Kanchipuram is not just famous for its distinctive silk saris. ... Kanchipuram, Mamallapuram, and Chennai are often referred to as Tamil Nadu's Golden Triangle for tourists. For food lovers, Vellore district in Tamil Nadu is known among the food lovers. The Ambur Chicken biriyani, one of the special South Indian biriyanis takes its origin at Ambur, a small town in Vellore district of Tamil Nadu.
- Karnatakaball, Andhra Pradeshball, Telanganaball, and Keralaball - Brothers
- Indiaball (Adoptive Father, and Shares ancestor with Indus Valleyball)
- Madras Stateball (Father)
- Madras Presidencyball (Grandfather)
- Vijayanagara Empireball (ancestor)
- Pandyanball (ancestor)
- Cholaball (ancestor)
- Cheraball (ancestor)
- Tamil Eelamball (little brother)
- Indus Valleyball (Ancestor who is gone)