Tatarstan is well known in Russia particularly because of its cuisine. Ochpochmaq and Kystyby are quite popular traditional 'fastfoods'. Chak-chak is also adored. He likes ripping off gravity falls with a show which name people keep forgetting.
- Turkeyball - Big Turkic brother! Love you so so so so much!!! He thinks that I'm relevant! *cries out of happiness*
- Mongoliaball - without Chinghis Khan there wouldn't be me!
- Kazakhbrick & Kyrgyzstanball - Fellow Kipchakballs
- Tyumenball - There is a large tatar diaspora there! oilmoney is mah honey.
- Altaiball, Crimeaball, Karachay-Balkariaball, Khakassiaball, , Tuvaball, Yakutiaball - other Turkicballs in Russia. - You guys are cool! We're brothers!
- Bashkortostanball - Please, brother stop being mad at me. Kazan annexed you once okay, will you stop?
TATAR TATAR TATAR YES YUO OF TATAR, BASHKIRS ARE FAKES, TATAR TATAR TATAR
- Chuvashiaball - My turkic neighbour, but claims to be the real ancestor of Volga Bulgars!
- Bulgariaball - Yuo steal the name of old Empires! But it's fine, we're of related.
- Russiaball - well, rәhmәt for helping me with the economy and industrialisation, but can I have my culture freely? Why can't I teach my language properly in schools? Why do you have to mess with my laws? Why Rоssiya, why??? But still you are okay!!!!! I still like you.
|Independent||Kazakhbrıck • Kyrgyzstanball • Northern Cyprusball • Turkeyball • Turkmenıstanball • Uzbekıstanball • Azərbaıjanball|
|Non-ındepedent||Altaıball • Bashkortostanball • Chuvashıaball • Crımean Tatarsball • Gagauzıaball • Karachay-Balkarıaball • Karakalpakstanball • Khakassıaball • Kumykıaball • Tatarstanball • Tuvaball • Uyghurball • Yakutıaball • Sıberıan Tatarsball • * Dolgansball|
|Historical Entities||Proto Turkics • Afsharıdball • Kazarıgball • Onogursball • Avar Khaganateball • Bulgarsball • Kurykanball / Proto-Sakhaball • Cumansball • Emırate of Bukharaball • Xıongnuball • Gokturkball • Pechenegsball • Kazakh Khanatebrıck • Khanate of Bukharaball • Khazarıacube • Volga Bulgarıaball • Golden Hordeball • Nogaı Hordeball • Ottoman Empıreball|
|*Dolganball Is also half-Tungusic, so it is not fully Turkic. He is considered half-Turkic.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.