|“||Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, JOLEEEEEENEEE||”|
— Dolly Parton
Tennesseeball is a stateball of USAball.
Tennesseeball was a 3ball adopted by USAball. They officially became a state in 1796. They later joined CSAball in the American Civil War in 1861, later reuniting with USAball. They are a former Confederate State and is currently tending to one of their son's wounds after he suffered major burns.
How to draw
Draw Tennesseeball is simple:
- Color the basic circle shape red.
- Draw a blue vertical stripe on the right, with a white line nearly red.
- Draw a blue circle (white-bordered) in the center with three white stars.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Guardsman Red||204, 0, 0||C0-M100-Y100-K20||#CC0000|
|Midnight Blue||0, 45, 101||C100-M55-Y0-K60||#002D65|
- Walesball - Sort-of half parent maybe? Didn't even know we were related. Lots of my population is descended from Welsh migrants, though...
- Japanball - I'M A DRAGON BALL? BRING IN WALES!!! BUT REMOVE JPOP! COUNTRY STRONK!
- Texasball - I helped you against Mexico and we both like country music. Sam Houston was a Tennessean, too!
- Tamil Naduball, Tunisiaball, Tonbridgeball, Trentitoball - They share the same abbreviation as me!
- West Virginiaball - Almost heaven. He's a part of country music and therefore good friend.
- Californiaball - Nashville Predators will always be better than the Ducks! ALSO STOP INVADING TEXASBALL'S CLAY! REMOVE LIB!
- Mexicoball - MURDERED HERO OF TENNESSEE DAVY CROCKETT IN COLD BLOOD! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!
- Georgiaball - I consider myself to be a grounded individual but you betrayed us all. YUO ARE NO LONGER ON MY MIND! TRAITOR!!!!
- North Carolinaball - Carolina Hurricanes sucks
- Jolene: Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeen, please don't steal my man.
- 12/25/2020 - WORST CHRISTMAS OF MY LIFE
- Nashvilleball - Capital of both country music AND my government! Also, he has very good food.
- Knoxvilleball - Weird Appalachian culture. Gateway to the Smoky Mountains, though.
- Chattanoogaball - Industrial center.