|The contents of this page are subject to change.|
Recent things have happened to Texasball, so it is subject to change. You can add the new information too! Alternatively, visit the talk page to add recent information that it should have.
|“||The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas||”|
|“||Come and Take It!!!||”|
— Texas Revolution
where all the 'Murican stereotypes come from a state of USAball. He is an ass full of money one of the most conservative American stateballs. He is possibly also one of the most likely to secede from 'Murica, due to his rebellious nature and personality. Should he secede, it would severely weaken USAball, as many states heavily rely on Texas for certain resources such as oil, petroleum and guns. He is a rather trigger happy fellow, even for an American state.
Texasball is sometimes seen wearing shades and his iconic hat. He may also have a Colt Peacemaker, a Winchester rifle, or a shotgun.
Texas was born as a 3ball. He remained this way until he was adopted by Spainball in 1519, tried being a republic twice as 1st Republic of Texasball and 2nd Republic of Texasball. Franceball tried taking him, but natives and the climate killed him off. He then later was adopted by Mexicoball and combined with Coahuilaball to form Coahuila y Tejasball. He then gained independence for 10 years, those ten years were spent deciding if he should Join the United States of America or expand west to compete with America. He decided to join America in 1845. He had a bit of a rebellious phase and seceded then joined CSAball. He then rejoined USAball in 1870. In 1900 he struck oil in Spindletop and since then, his economy has been booming rivaling Canadaball and Brazilball in GDP. Lately he's been considering secession again. For the past few years, he has been getting a bunch of people moving into his clay from California, which has boosted his growth, however, he is worried about liberals taking over his clay and turning him into another Californiaball, aka liberal state.
- USAball (mostly) - Mah Pa an' former Civil War enemy, he is still steamed about his confusion with Chileball, he also won't let me move out. But ever since Harvey, don't even think Ah'm ready yet. BUT, you legalized LGBT though! and Ah ain't like it....
.(I guess the only reason why I did not move up is because of Trumps rules in which I agree in)Donald Trump YEE HAWW!
- Arizonaball - A good brother! We hunt down illegal aliens together. Plus, it's hotter than dickens!!! And He was James, Jaiden and Adam's Home, and they're Rebecca's friends! We love your YouTubers and You love ours!! We both have the same Storytime Animators! Also, we're both victims of the invasion of those darn Californians. We both know that we wanted Donald Trump 2020!
- New Mexicoball - My younger brother, We don't talk much.
- Wyomingball - Fellow cowboy.
- Coloradoball - Younger brother (Also a bit of him used to be my clay), somewhat a moderate between me and Californiaball. Though he gets annoyed sometimes when Californiaball and Ah both invade his clay, yet he likes weed.
- Other Southernballs - My half-siblings! ( special former relationship)
- Chihuahuaball, Coahuilaball, Nuevo Leónball, Tamaulipasball - Mexican stateballs that send too many drugs and immigrants over the Rio Grande. Can't forgive 'em for that...
- UKball - Grandpa.. tell dad to gib me a gun this Christmas ploxx..
- Australiaball - Uncle that has a lot in common with me. We wear hats, have accents and very big egos, etc. But annoyingly his son, Western Australiaball, is even bigger than me and the darn Alaska put together!
- Philippinesball - My cutie asian sister outside of US. I really love her culture. And yer food is very yummy! Give Adobo and Sisig, sis! Most of Filipinos living in my clay!
- Queenslandball - The 'Australian Texas' as they say it here.. So obviously, we get along darn good.
- Western Capeball - The 'African Texas?' Don't understand why there's a lotta me's around here, I approve that at least.
- Canadaball - My Uncle up north, he's loves my culture.
- New Zealandball - My lovely Aunt, she loves the Lord of the Rings.
- Irelandball - My great-uncle who hates my grandpa.
- Albertaball - My cousin who's a lot like me, she and I have a lot in common, I love her!
- Tennesseeball - Thanks for helping free me in the revolution.
- Bavariaball - My German version, we sure do look alike.
- Japanball Thank you for giving the bullet train to my sons, Dallasball and Houstonball. Also, I LIKE HIS ANIME! 'ANIME IS BETTER THAN K-POP!
- South Vietnamball - Also took him in when he got beat by commie. He l
ives in my basement.
- Selena '- Poor her... *start crying softly*
Ah ain't know 'em
- Mexicoball (sometimes) - Ah forgive her for bein' an abusive ma back in the day, don't ever mess with me ever again. She's the reason Ah can speak Spanish and tacos are one of my popular food. But please git yer people off mah fence.(Remember the Alamo!)
- Spainball - Grandma, ain't know much about her, she's nice from all Ah remember and from what mah pa told me.
- Californiaball - Liberal younger brother, ideological opposite. Argue with 'em a lot, both of us hate each other, but we help each other when we both need to help each other. Your Dodgers never had a chance against my Astros, 'cause they won the World Series! We also both want independence from this guy. But my Christian network is better than yours! There’s also a lot of his people in mah clay. BUT STOP TRYIN' TO TURN ME INTO ONE A' YER LIBERALS! LOOK WHAT YA DONE TO POOR, LITTLE ARIZONA! YOU TURNED HIM INTO 'YOU'! "DON'T CALIFORNIA MY TEXAS!" Californians should learn to not bring their crappy politics that ruined their former home in the first place! Those Dems thought that they could turn me 'blue'! For Joe Biden? Hahhahhaw! Nope.
Bless their rotten hearts
- Chileball - IMPOSTOR! KTVT. But you are mah Uncle also so it kind of makes sense.
- Chinaball - GIT YER GOD DAMN MONEY AND CORONAVIRUS OFF OF MAH CLAY!
- Colombiaball - Druglord Uncle, stop sending drugs.
- Alaskaball - 1959 worst day of my life! Your not even part of the contiguous USA, so you ain't hardly count.
Ah still am.
- Russiaball - Alaska is yours, ya' commie. You are the reason why Ah'm smaller than Alaska! But, on the other hand, your child, Moscowball, we're in a pretty good relationship.. way better than you. Sometimes I think you adopted him. Props to that, but seriously, go to god damn hell.
- Massachusettsball - Ah just simply ain't like 'em. Also, they are so annoyin' when it comes to TF2...
- Floridaball - WHAT? CTN, you say? Bring it on!
- Moscowball - ..Eh, eh.. I don't want to hate ya, my dad forces me to. You're a pretty nice guy when I think about it. But why are you so shy around me? Are you scared? Hah, anyways, as I'm meant to say, hate you, Moscow..
- Indianaball: COME ERE YE INDIAN.
- S&N Koreaball - South Korea, I don't care if you're friends with USAball! I hate K-POP! REMOVE BTS! REMOVE BLACKPINK! REMOVE RED VELVET! K-POP IS A SIN'!!!' SUCH TERRIBLE MUSIC! At'd least you hate commies. North Korea, And you!!!You are very dirty asian commie!!!Why must you launch to my Capital??!
- Empire of Japanball (Formerly) - I sent all of your Japs to my internment camps! You will pay after what you did to Pearl Harbor!
REMOVE SUSHI! You deserved to get bombed!
- Vietnamball - Russia's son, u suck. Suck rice. Suck Armenia.
- Guinea-Bissauball - HOW DARE U COPY OUR FLAG YOU DAMN COPYCAT!
- Yolanda Saldivar - HOW DARE YOU?
- Austinball - Liberal Capitalball that's populated with Californian refugees. It’s somehow best place to live in America, so I'm proud of you. BUT YOUR STILL A LIBERAL HELLHOLE WHICH UPSETS ME, WHOS NEXT, HOUSTON???? DALLAS?
- Houstonball - Largest cityball in the state and only big cityball that can into Gulf of Mexico and space.
- Dallasball - Them cowboys became urbanized. Sterotypical Texan city the rest of the world sees.
- San Antonioball - One of Texas's oldest cities. Ball is life, and so are Tacos.
- El Pasoball - Sketchy, haunted Mexican cityball in the great Texan outback.
- Fort Worthball - Dallasball's less relevant twin that is famous for its stockyards. (Psst! Don't ever mention Dallas!)
- Wacoball - A lively city, home to Dr. Pepper.
- Garlandball - Meh. Some city that borders Dallas.
- College Stationball - Can into relevant?