FANDOM


  • Welcome back!

      Loading editor
    • who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

        Loading editor
    • PiscesRK wrote: who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      http://polandball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ABORMobile/You_know_what,_fuck_this oh yeah dont forget advertising your own blog xd

        Loading editor
    • PiscesRK wrote:
      who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      wow

        Loading editor
    • Pisces pls.

        Loading editor
    • pisces is still the same does'nt he?

        Loading editor
    • Wth is this, why so rude lad? Did Park hye steal your mental sanity?

        Loading editor
    • FuriousDragon1997 wrote:
      Wth is this, why so rude lad? Did Park hye steal your mental sanity?

      maybe

        Loading editor
    • He's been like this before, and during that time, he was blocked multiple times, before getting blocked for a year and a half.

        Loading editor
    • yes

      i know...

        Loading editor
    • idk why but those newbies are keep messaging me on my wall saying stuff like this pretending that they "know" me (even though they probably found out my existence only a month ago)
      soo i decided to troll every single newbie messaging me for saying these kind of stuff



      also NESTLEH you werent here on pb wiki the during those times, and unless you were here back then you wouldnt know that "he has been like this before". you dont know what my sentences looked like, only words from other users.

        Loading editor
    • I kinda find the responce funny tbh.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Did you hear? Innocent users are getting globaled for no reason. You'll never know you could be next. So be careful.

        Loading editor
    • nah i already got globally blocked like 2 times
      i dont really care anymore lol

        Loading editor
    • Well people usually interact with each other on fandom, if you don't, well then you are an anti social exception

        Loading editor
    • here's my objection to your claim
      this wiki(fandom) is bullshit (obviously) and i am active on the polandball facebook community, which involves more interactions compared to just editing wiki pages
      also is fandom the only source where people can interact? having a negative opinion towards a certain website does not direcly mean "oh youre an anti social bastard".

        Loading editor
    • Chap calm down a bit plx, just answer me what's the difference between interacting with people there (facebook) and here

        Loading editor
    • PiscesRK wrote:
      nah i already got globally blocked like 2 times


      i dont really care anymore lol


      I thought you were only blocked on just Polandball Wikia.

        Loading editor
    • m8 my point is just not caring about fandom doesnt mean youre anti social, and that facebook thing is evidence to support it.
      and if u want to know the difference, try it out for yourself

        Loading editor
    • Yeah doesn’t mean, means that you enjoy losing time writing 18 lines of comical text instead of giving a normal response

        Loading editor
    • yes i enjoy that, commenting like a comical faggot to people saying random stuff to me
      problem?

      also it looks like ur the one who's really butthurt over here, getting sooo triggered over someone else's conversations and thinking they have mental problems.
      then, why are YOU here wasting time responding to a thread that you're not associated with?
      why are YOU wasting your time saying "yeah your anti-social" towards an conversation that is useless to you?
      are YOU the one who's anti-social and wants attention? this looks like the case.

        Loading editor
    • PiscesRK wrote:
      yes i enjoy that, commenting like a comical faggot to people saying random stuff to me


      problem?

      also it looks like ur the one who's really butthurt over here, getting sooo triggered over someone else's conversations and thinking they have mental problems.
      then, why are YOU here wasting time responding to a thread that you're not associated with?
      why are YOU wasting your time saying "yeah your anti-social" towards an conversation that is useless to you?
      are YOU the one who's anti-social and wants attention? this looks like the case.

      woah...

      its china vs south korea

        Loading editor
    • No it is not, chinese and koreans are bros, the problem is that the lad here is a bit mad for random reasons and I'm definitely tired to discuss with this drug addicted of jap culture

        Loading editor
    • FuriousDragon1997 wrote:
      No it is not, chinese and koreans are bros, the problem is that the lad here is a bit mad for random reasons and I'm definitely tired to discuss with this drug addicted of jap culture

      who?

        Loading editor
    • evidence of "jap culture"?

        Loading editor
    • You trigg

      I trigg ;)

        Loading editor
    • well m8 if u want to have an argument, at least have some actual facts and say stuff that arent flawed. This is disgrace to both China and Korea.

        Loading editor
    • ehhh...

      its already awkward in here

      so...

      Rabbit Skewers is delicious

        Loading editor
    • Oh wew sorry chap I heavily insulted you, really I'm apologizing now because I realized how offensive what I said is, even though you was being sort of a jerk nobody deserves such insult, sorry :,(

        Loading editor
    • wtf is wrong with this dude
      ok.

        Loading editor
    • Nobody deserves to be called a fan of asian nazi stuff

        Loading editor
    • Why did I pull myself into this?

        Loading editor
    • I don’t know lah

        Loading editor
    • @PicsesRK But the funny thing is:

      Your returning and I'm about to leave Wikia because I got reported.

        Loading editor
    • CountryballFan8888 wrote:
      Also, Did you hear? Innocent users are getting globaled for no reason. You'll never know you could be next. So be careful.

      It's already done with. GET FUCKING OVER IT

        Loading editor
    • CountryballFan8888 wrote: @PicsesRK But the funny thing is:

      Your returning and I'm about to leave Wikia because I got reported.

      yeah, stop bugging around and leave then.

        Loading editor
    • tell isis 

        Loading editor
    • KILL IT WITH FIRE

        Loading editor
    • PiscesRK wrote:

      CountryballFan8888 wrote: @PicsesRK But the funny thing is:

      Your returning and I'm about to leave Wikia because I got reported.

      yeah, stop bugging around and leave then.
      Agreeing-icon Agree

       

        Loading editor
    • PiscesRK wrote: who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      User:IloveRumania

      LOL
      IloveRumania (Signature 1) 18:07, October 16, 2017 (UTC)
        Loading editor
    • IloveRumania wrote:

      PiscesRK wrote: who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      User:IloveRumania

      LOL
      IloveRumania (Signature 1) 18:07, October 16, 2017 (UTC)

      k

        Loading editor
    • MappingAustralia wrote:

      IloveRumania wrote:

      PiscesRK wrote: who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      User:IloveRumania

      LOL
      IloveRumania (Signature 1) 18:07, October 16, 2017 (UTC)

      k

      User:IloveRumania

      Why did you put “k” as your reply?
      IloveRumania (Signature 1) 16:20, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
        Loading editor
    • IloveRumania wrote:

      MappingAustralia wrote:

      IloveRumania wrote:

      PiscesRK wrote: who the fuck are you wondering around other people's wall i feel like you are stalking me i feel sexually assaulted due to this message it looks like ur a pedo how dare you sexually assault me im going to call child protection services i am very trigger how dare you invade my freedom of speech and this is against the second amendment how cruel must call 911 right now you invade my privacy too i am very cri y u do dis this is national threat why are yo more cringe then beindacool i am stil cri waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      User:IloveRumania

      LOL
      IloveRumania (Signature 1) 18:07, October 16, 2017 (UTC)
      k

      User:IloveRumania

      Why did you put “k” as your reply?
      IloveRumania (Signature 1) 16:20, October 17, 2017 (UTC)

      Cause I can, got a problem? If so please contact FANDOM Staff about this not me

        Loading editor
    • What has this become?

        Loading editor
    • FuriousDragon1997 wrote:
      What has this become?

      gender assuming thread xdd

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.