Transnistriaball, also known as Transdniestriaball, officially the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republicball, is a
region of Moldova partially recognised countryball that de facto seceded from Moldovaball. He uses the flag of Moldavian SSRball and is the last surviving remnant of Soviet Unionball. Despite his flag, Transnistriaball is not communist, the symbols are only icons.
In 1941, Kingdom of Romaniaball conquered the region and transformed it into Transnistrian Governorate, until it was occupied by the Soviet Union in 1944.
- Russiaball - I LOVE you Россия. Best big Brother ever. I miss Dad. SAVE ME HURYZ!! Russiaball gave Transnistriaball free power and gas, which he was very grateful for. Russiaball also stationed 2000 troops in Transnistria to protect his clay from Moldovaball and Ukraineball. They also share the same father, Sovietball,
- Abkhaziaball - Abkhaziaball and Transnistriaball are good friends and gave each other recognition.
- South Ossetiaball - South Ossetiaball is best friends with Transnistriaball, because he and Abkhaziaball help each other.
- Artsakhball - Artsakhball is Transnistriaball's friend because they gave each other recognition.
- Armeniaball We both recognition your Artsakhball.
- Moldovaball - Looks like we can be ok now. We are quiet anyways. Igor Dodon can speak good Russian. We are ok... I guess. But your history is bad and it will be on record...
- Ukraineball - Listen, don't think for a SINGLE second that when I get independence I'm going to join you, okay? BECAUSE IM NOT GOING TO! I WILL NOT JOIN YUO! STOP SAYING YOU THINK I AM GONNA JOIN YOU!!!
- Romaniaball - Father. Always reminds me to be nice to my stupid brothers. MUST REMOVE Yuor brother that hates me! I will soon destroy yuo and yuor brother!
Central America and Caribbean
Countries Opposing removing troops from Transnistria