Tyne and Wearball is a county in Englandball, UKball. It is mostly made out of 3 cities - Newcastle upon Tyneball, Gatesheadball and Sunderlandball. Until 1974 Tyne and Wearball was a part of Northumberlandball and County Durhamball. The county is known for it's Mining history and Shipbuilding prowess. Inhabitants of the North of the county are called Geordies and the south Mackems, these nicknames were perpetuated by the Tyne-Wear, Tyne-Tees and Wear-Tees football rivalries between Newcastle United Football Club, Sunderland Athletic Football Club and Middlesbrough Football Club (Yorkshireball)
- Northumberlandball, Wor Rural marras to the North. borrows wor cities.
- Kingdom of Northumbriaball, Wuh miss yer...
- County Durhamball, Wor Religious mate to the South.
- Scotlandball, (Sometimes) Wor Haggis eatin, Skirt Eating Next door neighbor.
- Tyne and Wearball, We cannae get on wi' eachother!
- Londonball, Bloody Southeners!