My name is Zach, but I can go by either Canadia or Candi. I live in Canada (obviously), and the numbers in my username indicate when the province I live in joined Canada. I am not super active, but will try to contribute when I can. Most of my activity will be to my user page, and adding drawings. My non-polandball drawings will be added elsewhere. I am semi-active, mostly.
I am very shy and will usually try to avoid most social interactions if possible. I will not start an interaction, someone has to talk to me first.
Info About Likes
I am reasonably good a drawing.
I have an interest in flags, and know all of the U.N. member states flags.
I know more about geography than I need to. List of geographical places I know (Simplified):
- All U.N. member states.
- All U.N. member states capital city.
- Geographical subdivisions of (* indicates formerly):
- Costa Rica*
- Vatican City
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia*
- Sri Lanka
- Myanmar (Burma)
- South Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- New Zealand
The past is usually more interesting than the present.
Only play either Nintendo or PC games.
The flag of my avatar is a combination of the Canada and Québec.
- Draw the flag of Québec, replacing the blue with red.
- Round the corners close to the middle.
- Add the maple leaf to the center.
There are three versions of my profile: the first with a coonskin cap, the second with Headphones, and the third with the tentacles as hair.
Holiday Profile Pictures:
Pictures of me (by others)
Drawings that I have made, some of them are not too good. I use Paint.net to draw on my computer, and pencil and paper for rough work. Overall, my drawing skills are pretty good. One panel images are my speciality. I like to make drawings with a reference to something, and connect it to politics, geography, or names.My Drawing Process:
- First I draw the image out by hand on any piece of paper.
- Roughly add colour to the image (doesn't need to be exact, just close).
- Upload the picture to my google account.
- Download the image to my computer.
- Trace out most of the image.
- Draw the emblems, eyes, and other accessories on a seperate layer(s).
- Colour the image with the correct colours.
- Add shadows and other lighting effects.
- Finished, and added to my user page.
- Maybe added to an artwork section.