Walesball is a
Whale Celtic countryball that is part of UKball, known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language, and Celtic culture. Walesball cannot into independence, Union Jack or Welsh Pride, but can into sheep, Fair Trade, Six Nations and an old language. However, the Welsh language is near-incomprehensible, and looks like spam typed on a keyboard to others. Nowadays he mostly speaks English instead of Welsh. His language is nowhere near dead, however, as it is the only Celtic language that isn't endangered.
Walesball was allegedly inhabited by humans since ~27,000 BC. When SPQRball invaded in 43 AD, he was split cross multiple tribes. In 410 CE he gained independence from Roman Empireball but was split across Gwyneddball, Powysball, Dyfed and Seisyllwgball, Morgannwgball and Gwentball. When the Anglo-Saxons invaded the British Isles, the Welsh countryballs managed to hold out well, only loosing a little land to Merciaball, Northumbriaball and Wessexball. In 1216, Prinicipality of Walesball was establish (unifying Wales) but in 1283 it was annexed by Kingdom of Englandball in the conquest of Wales. Thanks to the Laws in Wales Acts 1535 and 1542 Wales became an intrigrated part of Kingdom of Englandball and also become Englandball's equal in the Kingdomball (this is when Wales re-gained independance as a country).
Walesball is home to one of the longest place names in the world, and the longest place name in all of Europe. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch which is located north-west of the country, on an island just off the mainland named Ynys Môn (Anglesey.) The name translates to "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the fierce whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio of the red cave." Both names are indisputably a mouthful.
Tread carefully if you explore this hill. A dragon sleeps beneath it.
How to Draw
- Draw white on the top.
- Draw green on the bottom.
- Draw the red dragon on the white and green flag.
- Then draw two eyes.
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Dark Pastel Green||0, 171, 57||C100-M0-Y67-K33||#00ab39|
|Crimson Red||210, 16, 52||C0-M92-Y75-K40||#d21034|
- UKball: Wales's dad who constantly yells at him about his Welsh stuff. I WILL SHOW YOU!!! SOON GLORIOUS CYMRU WILL BE OF COUNTRY!!! GIB ME INDEPENDENCE!!! Although you're still fine. Nah, don't actually want independence, we're still cool bro. And I don't do THAT thing with her! I'm not sick!
- Scotlandball: Wales's brother and fellow Celtic from up North. Says I like sheep too much (((HOW DARE YOU))). He eats things that are unspeakable (haggis).
- New Zealandball: Favourite sister, like to do
dirtydeeds together. Can I have some of your sheep? I think you have way too much. Actually my wife.Also can into Rugby and long names!
- Irelandball: Somehow Irelandball and Walesball get along well despite very seldom being able to understand one another. They sometimes get into arguments over Wales not conforming and Ireland conforming 100% iykwim.
- Basqueball: Like Walesball, Basqueball
is secretly a 6ballhas a weird language and also wants into independence and to rejoin his intergalactic brethren. Wales would support ETA and Askatasuna in Basqueball's clay if he could, but for now neither Walesball nor Basqueball can into independence or into rejoinings their alien brothers amongst the stars. 2018 NEVER FORGET!!! ONE DAY WE WILL BOTH BE FREE!!!
- Brittanyball: Another Celtic
and black and white version of USAballwho can into weird language because he is also secretly a 6ball. Like him and Basqueball, Brittanyball cannot into independence or rejoin his alien brethren amongst the stars.
DIRTY ASIAN FLAG STEALERGood friend from Asia, and fellow Dragon lover.
- Japanball: Continuous misunderstandings. Thinks Walesball is a whale and must be hunted down! Japanball has found that harpoons do not work on Walesball, so Japanball did make anime about it. Also confuses Walesball with a Dragonball.
- Chubutball: My son (which I had forgotten that he existed) ... that Argentinaball stole from me... wait a second ... I never had custody of my son.
- Northern Irelandball: Insane brother who cannot into fleg. Irelandball wants his clay so he can into 26+6=1.
- EUball: The rest of UKball and I are trying to stay.
- Englandball - Y U SO MAD AT UK!? Stay I'm sure we can get you a parliament.
- Sheep FOREVER
-  Faroe Islandsball - STOP ATTACKING ME!!!