State of Washingtonball is
the almighty president a Washing Machine state of USAball.. They are the proud maker of Starbucks. Most of the time it rains. When it doesn't rain there are either gay rights parades or is making more coffee shops.they also have a bad sunburn beyond mountain clay. They were into grunge music in the '90s. Now he's a hipster. Although they still really enjoy grunge. They also are a wine king right after California. They really love their football team, The Seattle Seahawks, which won the Super Bowl in 2014.t They also like his soccer team, which won the MLS Cup in 2016 and 2019.
Since the year 2012, they also can into weed.
He has a huge dormant volcano near his capitalball that might go off one day. But they prefer not to think about that. Not to mention a bad stomachache that is overdue.
Like Texasball, Wyomingball, Nevadaball, South Dakotaball, Floridaball, Alaskaball, Tennesseeball, and New Hampshireball, Washington cannot into income tax. However, his state revenue comes from quite a high sales tax.
He has a seething hatred for being mistaken for a certain other Washington on the East Coast.
Some Washingtonballs call their state "Warshington" with a random "r" in the beginning. No one really knows why.
State of Washingtonball was born as a 3ball. Their ancestors most likely originated from the Bering Strait Bridge during the ice age where their ancestors crossed from Asia to modern-day Alaska and eventually here. They lived by the sea making an abundance of art, murdering whales, and overall living peacefully. They were first spotted by Spanish Empireball on July 14, 1775, and they claimed Washingtonball's future clay, along with Oregonball and Idahoball. Then UKball found him, claimed some of State of Washingtonball's clay, and killed a bunch of beavers that interestedQingball and they sold them to him. For most of the seventies, the Spanish and English explored Washington ball's future clay. USAball and UKball agree to joint occupy Spanish Empireball's claims. He was adopted by USAball with his brother Oregonball.theyofficially became a state in 1889.
World War II
The coastal area of State of Washingtonball called the Puget Sound became a focus for war industries with the Boeing Company producing a significant amount of the U.S.'s heavy bombers. Ports in Seattleball, Bremertonball, Tacomaball, and Vancouverball were available for the manufacturing of ships for the war effort.
As more male State of Washingtonballs were needed to enlist to fight and the demand for labor as well, female State of Washingtonballs were recruited by local media, entered the workforce in great numbers. In fact, one-fourth of the laborers in shipyards were women, resulting in the installation of one of the first government-funded child-care centers in the workplace.
In Eastern Washington, the Hanford Works nuclear power plant was opened in 1943 which played a major role in the construction of the nation's atomic bombs, dubbed "The Fat Man" and was dropped on Nagasaki, Japan on August 9, 1945. "The Fat Man" was also fueled by Hanford plutonium and was transported in Boeing B-29s and designed in State of Washingtonball's clay.
On May 18th, 1980, they poped a volcano called Mt. St. Helens.
In January 2020, they got infected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (the first out all the states).
- Seattleball — Has a weird obsession with sunglasses and when they hosted the world fair they auctioned a baby.... Also has a major homelessness issue other than that I'm very proud! They're home to the world-famous Space Needle, the birthplace of Boeing, Starbucks, and the first elected woman mayor in a major city. Go Hawks!
- Olympiaball — My capital, sadly quite irrelevant right now with their very low population. Birthplace of my favorite band of all time, Nirvana. Also, you and Seattle should stop bickering about who should be the capital! It's so annoying. They're also the birth place of the Riot Grrl sub genre
which is quite ironiclikes twee pop
- Spokaneball — The Smallest city to host the world fair and home of the Grand Coulee Dam! Really proud of their waterfall, has a passion for foot racing, and made Father's day <3! I love you too Spokane.
- Tacomaball — The birthplace of Bing Crosby. Had the largest wooden dome until Marquette built a bigger one in 1991, the co-founder of the Baskin-Robbins, Irvine Robbins, got his start here in 1927, and has the 6th largest ports in all of NAFTAball. He also has a Museum of glass and lots of movies were recorded in their clay.
- Vancouverball — The Washington one, not the one from British Columbia.
- USAball— Adoptive dad I even made father's day! But please stop stealing my taxes and giving them to the Southern States!
If you don't I might leave with Oregon
- Oregonball— Brother to south, similar culture, food, and politics. Except for Soccer. Neither of them will ever calm down over the soccer rivalry. I cannot into income tax, they cannot into sales tax.
We're going to beat you in college football!
- British Columbiaball— True and eternal lovers, USAball and Canadaball find it adorable. Vancouverball and Seattleball enjoy watching anime and driving Japanese cars together. Also, bike rides.
- Japanball— We REALLY love each other. We enjoy watching anime together, and I LOVE to modify imported Nissans. I think he appreciates the respect and eagerness.
- Alaskaball— Washingtonball and Alaskaball have always had interacted with each other even before they were adopted. The 3balls that lived in their clay traded with each other and even married each other. Washingtonball also provides life-saving care for Alaskaball. They could possibly be Alaska's therapist for Alaska's mistreatment by the Russian Empire and the Japanese Empire. Alaskaballs are also more likely to move to Washington's clay out of any other stateball.
- Hawaiiball— I traded with them since the 1800s, their people really like relocating to my clay, and their music is really good too! Some of my cities were even founded by Hawaiianballs
- Coloradoball— Weed
haha your football team sucks! 2014 WAS THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! Broncos suck !!!
- Hyogoball— Sister state! Very similar to each other
- Netherlandsball— Washingtonball can into Weed!
- Icelandball— Washingtonball's clay has the most Icelandic Americans in all of USAball
- South Koreaball— Washingtonball enjoys Kpop very much and played a significant role in the Korean War
- Philippinesball — Washingtonball has the fifth-largest Filipino population out of all the states.
- Jaliscoball — Sister stateball- Er I mean Brother stateball (he gets a bit angry when I think of him as feminine) and possibly also a relative? This is so confusing.
- UKball — My actual father? Wait I'm adopted by my brother?? Never mind that- but we are both very rainy and since they joint occupied me I wasn't mistreated unlike most states by them. They also might've influenced my love for music!
- Spainball — My actual mom? This is very confusing. But I have a significant amount of Spainballs living in my clay.
- Mexicoball — Lots of Mexicanballs reside in my clay! And their food is delicious!
- Sichuanball — In a friendship agreement with them and lots of Chinaballs live in my clay, really love their culture too.
- Californiaball— Cousin to the south. Friendly tech rivals. Except that they constantly keep raising their own taxes, while I still have no income tax. Oh well, as long as they won't start flooding my clay with his tax refugees.
Also, can you tell your citizens not to complain about the cold when they visit? Thanks.
- Texasball— Gets a bit angry when I mention some of his population moves to my clay. The third most out of the states actually. Other than that I don't care about them, really happy about them turning bluer lately though.
- Nagasakiball — "I'm sorry for helping create the bomb, I regret it so much and I can't apologize enough."
- Idahoball— Religious republican potato to the east. You may grow more potatoes, but I grow mine for quality!
More of eastern Washington
- Montanaball— I'm interested, why did you show up at my family reunion?
- Wyomingball— I hope Yellowstone doesn't erupt...
- Arizonaball — Lots of his people move to my clay but I don't like how they listen to grunge while being Republican that doesn't make sense-
- Biden — Bernie would have been better and I'm still settling... but nonetheless I'm happy that Diet Coke button pressing gnome is gone, Mr. President o7
- Soviet Unionball— Seattleball is NOT a communist! STUPID LENIN STATUE !!!
- Paranáball_(Brazil) — YOU BANNED STARBUCKS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR OWN COFFEE INDUSTRY? THAT'S SO STUPID.
- Chicagoball— Give me back Boeing! Please..
- Russiaball—I have a significant amount of Russians in my clay and a lot of my companies depend on your exports. BUT OTHER THEN THAT SCREW YOU! YOU PLAYED WITH MY ELECTIONS
- New Yorkball— I AM BIG APPLE! ONLY 11% OF APPLES ARE MADE IN YOUR CLAY BUT MY CLAY GENERATES 58%!! PATHETIC
DCballI'm sick and tired of everybody confusing me for you. I deserve this name better than you! GIVE MY NAME BACK! GIVE MY NAME BACK! GIVE MY NAME BACK! GIVE MY NAME BACK!!!!
- Racist— WORST PRESIDENT EVER! Excuse my language, but he's a racist piece of crap! His Trade War with China is RUINING ME! Plus, he said he was going to cut federal funding because of the "riots" when it was a peaceful protest with the police horribly suppressing them! And he mismanaged the COVID-19 situation, lied about it, and blamed China for his stupidity! He's a fascist dictator who supports illegal and dangerous acts and should be removed from office. He was literally supported by the Taliban! BLM! ACAB! And Biden 2020! (I wish it was Bernie!) HAHAHAHA YOU LOST GET ****ED!
How to draw
Like almost all the United States states, he's only a seal on a background
- Color the basic circle shape of <fontcolor="#008457">this green
- Draw the Seal of Washington
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.