West Jerusalemcube is the sector of Jerusalemcube that remained under Israelcube since 1949. Israelcube's claim of sovereignty over West Jerusalem is considered to be stronger than its claim over East Jerusalemball.
Hosted Eurovision twice: 1979 and 1999. Could possibly host a third time in 2019 thanks to Netta's victory in Lisbonball.
In 2018, he hosted the Big Start of the 101st Giro d'Italia cycling race.
How to draw
Like all the Jews Jerusalemcube is a cube:
- Draw the basic transparent cube/hypercube
- Draw two blue stripes
- Draw the coat of arms of Jerusalem in the middle
- Draw the eyes and you've finished
Many friends of Israel are friends of Jerusalem.
- Bat-Yamcube: We help yuo against Tel Aviv!
- The rest of the district: thank yuo for being against Tel Aviv!
- Israelcube: Thank yuo for letting me be yuor capital. But why yuo love stupid Tel Aviv!?
- Israelcube's friends
- Russiaball: First to recognize it as the capital of Israel.
- Israel Districts: I RULE YUO ALL! IS HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIEF!
- East Jerusalemball: Don't touch mah wall yuo Terrorist!
- Tel-Avivcube: Yuo make me call tiny? Am could into 700,000 Population while yuo puny has 500,000! You suck so stop thinking yuo are so perfect! I hate that cube! And our football teams are the best of all Holy Land!!!
- Kebab: Neighbor kebab.
I only want peace!!
- Lesser Kebab: Other kebab. They are more stupid.
| Oy Vey Israel |
|District capitals|| Arielcube • Beershebacube • Haifacube • Jerusalemcube • Nazarethcube • Ramlacube • Tel Avivcube • West Jerusalemcube • |
|Other cities ||Ashdodcube • Ashkeloncube • Bat Yamcube • Eilatcube • Givatayimcube • Holoncube • Modiincube • Netanyacube • Ramat Gancube • Tiberiascube|
|Former entities||4ball • Kingdom of Israelcube • Kingdom of Samariacube • Kingdom of Judahcube • Yehudcube • Herodiancube • Iudeaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Kingdom of Jerusalemball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottoman Empireball ( Damascus Eyaletball • Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemcube) • British Palestinecube|