Yugoslaviaball is a historical Slavic countryball that was composed of what is today Bosniaball, Croatiaball, Montenegroball, North Macedoniaball, Serbiaball (formelly the dominant personality of Yugoslaviaball) and Sloveniaball. Relatively big, it occupied most of the Balkan clay with his neighbors Bulgariaball, Albaniaball and Greeceball. Even if Yugoslavia was being communist, Yugoslavia hasn't interacted with USSR since 1948 when Tito-Stalin split happened, however afterwards, he decided to stay with USSR but not to join the Warsaw Pact.Yugoslavia was never in NATOball or Warsaw Pactball. However, it mostly preferred to stay alone, he was always neutral, rich, powerful, relevant, popular. Yugoslavia was always having a good time until Tito's death.
During WWII, he was created from the Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball as the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia in 1942 when he morphed into the communist state in 1945 by the Partisans. The king would be exiled after a nerve cell called Tito took power.
Yugoslavia during the Cold War
In 1948, Yugoslavia would split from the Eastern Bloc in what was known was the Tito-Stalin split. This started when Tito allowed Yugoslav farmers to keep their land and created agricultural cooperatives rather than collectivizing them like the Soviets did. Yugoslavia's economy would later become a mix of a planned economy and a Market Socialist economy. During the Cold War, Yugoslavia was a neutral/Non Alligned country that would eventually improve relationships between the west and the Soviet Unionball.
The Yugoslav War
Josip Broz Tito's death in 1980 saw some massive issues within him. In 1991, ethic and nationalist conflicts began to explode in his head, which started the Yugoslav war. In 1992 another conflict happened in his head and Yugoslavia also ditched his communist goverment in 1992. Eventually, in 1995, The Yugoslav wars ended and Yugoslaviaball was thought to have been dead in 1995. But he changed his name to Serbia and Montenegroball. And after that he became... just Serbiaball .
In 2006, the grounds that once belonged to Yugoslaviaball are now shared by Bosniaball, Croatiaball, Montenegroball, North Macedoniaball, Serbiaball (considered his sucessor) and Sloveniaball. Kosovoball proclaimed independence from Serbiaball in 2008, but it still cannot get membership in the United Nations because these guys and the rest of the world don’t recognize it at all. All of them are somewhat debt-ridden, as they all agreed to equally inherit Yugoslaviaball's debts after its death. Sloveniaball and Croatiaball can into
Merkelreichtangle EU, while Serbiaball and Montenegroball should join in 2025.
- Austriaball - Good Friend! He is my therapist!
- Greeceball - Good friend!
- Italyball - A nice neighbour, but he will never into good olive oil like me! TRST JE NAS!
- SR Romaniaball - Also a good friend! Despite being in Warsaw Pact he isn't a slave to Soviets.
- Switzerlandball - Nice guy, also neutral like me.
- USAball - You are a very good friend, although I'm a communist. I can't join NATO but eventually, my children will.
- UNball - I am a founding member, and of lovings!
- UKball - A good friend BUT WHY YOU BOMB MY SON IN 1999?!
- Serbiaball - I miss you!
- Canadaball - Very nice Canadian. I actually like Maple Syrup!
- Bulgariaball - He is a South Slav but he didn't want to join me due to his tensions with Serbiaball at the time but now he wants to join me and be free from the tyranny of Soviet Unionball. But we are friends
- SR Croatiaball, SR Serbiaball, SR Bosnia and Herzegovinaball, SR Sloveniaball, SR Macedoniaball, SR Montenegroball, SAP Kosovoball and SAP Vojvodinaball- My alternative personalities ! Welp, I'm sorry you all turned.... In real countryballs.
- Czechoslovak Socialist Republicball - I like him, but he needs TITO in his life, to get free from Warsaw Pactball. Well he dissolved peacefully unlike me...
- EUball - Supported this against Warsaw Pact. Still don't want to be a part of you.
- USSRball - He tried to make me his puppet and he failed. Although, he did get better after Stalin died but I still want to stay neutral.
- PSR Albaniaball - Hah, yuo are not my friend you shqip YOU EVEN FELL HAHAHAHAHA
- Slavery: None!
- Warsaw Pactball - Happy, that never into joined. Hahahaah you fell on 1989!
- NATOball - I CURSE YOU FOR BOMBING MY SON IN 1999! YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS!
- Sloveniaball - WHY?!!!
- Slobodan Milosevic - WHY?!!!
- Republika Srpska - WHY?!!!
- Croatiaball - WHY?!!!!
- Albaniaball - I am glad Hoxha fell. YOU RUINED KOSOVO AND YOU RUINED OUR UNITY!
- Independent State of Croatiaball - Begone Fascist scum. Smrt fašizmu Sloboda narodu!
- Nazi Germanyball - Death to Fascism, freedom to the people!
How to draw
Drawing Yugoslaviaball is easy:
- Draw a black circle and divide it into three stripes with blue on top, white in the middle, and red at the bottom.
- Draw in the mid a red star with a yellow border around it.
- Draw eyes and you have finished.
- "Smrt fašizmu, sloboda narodu!" - Death to fascism, freedom to the people!
- "Živ(j)ela Jugoslavija"
- "Bratstvo i jedinstvo!" - Unity and brotherhood!
- "Mi smo more krvi prolili za bratstvo i jedinstvo naših naroda. E nećemo nikome dozvoliti da nam dira ili da nam ruje iznutra, da se ruši to bratstvo i jedinstvo."
- "Ide Tito preko Romanije."
- "Po šumama i gorama."
| Royal Yugoslavia and Socialist Yugoslavia - United |
|Banovinas of Royal Yugoslavia||City Administrationball ( capital) • Danube Banovinaball • Drava Banovinaball • Drina Banovinaball • Littoral Banovinaball • Morava Banovinaball • Sava Banovinaball • Vardar Banovinaball • Vrbas Banovinaball • Zeta Banovinaball • Banovina of Croatiaball|
|Republics of Socialist Yugoslavia||SR Sloveniaball • SR Croatiaball • SR Serbiaball ( capital) • SR Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • SR Montenegroball • SR Macedoniaball|
|Socialist Autonomous Provinces||SAP Vojvodinaball • SAP Kosovoball|
|History of Yugoslavia||State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbsball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Democratic Federal Yugoslaviaball • Yugoslaviaball • Serbia and Montenegroball|
| Allied Powers - Liberating the World from |
|World War I||UKball • Franceball • Russian Empireball ( Russian SFSRball) • Kingdom of Italyball • Empire of Japanball • Belgiumball • Luxembourgball • Kingdom of Serbiaball • Kingdom of Greeceball • Kingdom of Montenegroball • Kingdom of Romaniaball • USAball • Andorraball • Armeniaball • Arab Rebelballs • Brazilball • Republic of Chinaball • Costa Ricaball • Mexicoball • Republic of Cubaball • Czechoslovak Legionballs • Emirate of Nejd and Hasaball • Guatemalaball • Haitiball • Hondurasball • Liberiaball • NepalRawr • Nicaraguaball • Panamaball • Portugalball • Siamball • Ethiopian Empireball|
|World War II||UKball • USAball • Soviet Unionball • Republic of Chinaball • Franceball ( Free Franceball) • French Indochinaball (from 1940) • Second Polish Republicball ( PR Polandball • Polish Underground Stateball • Polish government-in-exileball) • Canadaball • British Ceylonball • British Rajball • Australiaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball ( Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslaviaball) • Kingdom of Greeceball • New Zealandball • Union of South Africaball • Netherlandsball • Belgiumball • Luxembourgball • Norwayball • Czechoslovakiaball • Ethiopian Empireball • Brazilball • Mexicoball • Guatemalaball • El Salvadorball • Hondurasball • Nicaraguaball • Costa Ricaball • Panamaball • Colombiaball • Peruball • Commonwealth of the Philippinesball • Republic of Cubaball • Liberiaball • Boliviaball • Paraguayball • Haitiball • Chileball • Argentinaball • Turkeyball • Koreaball/South Koreaball • Nepalrawr • Syriaball • Kingdom of Egyptball • Dominican Republicball • Icelandball • Denmarkball • Kingdom of Italyball (from 1943) • Kingdom of Iraqball (from 1943) • United States of Venezuelaball • Pahlavi Iranball • Tsardom of Bulgariaball (from 1944) • Kingdom of Romaniaball (from 1944) • Saudi Arabiaball • Finlandball (from 1945) • Mongoliaball|