This article includes controversial themes within it! If this kind of thing offends you, it is reccommended you click off this page. When editing, be careful and wary of this.
|This page may be spammed with biased information.|
You can help edit this article by removing propaganda from the premises. Also please visit the Talk page for this category.
Relations and opinions
and everybody who likes him.
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
|Democratic Federal Republic of Yugoslaviaball|| Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
Serbia and Montenegroball
Is of importants
Can into space?
nas neće ni pakao smest'!!!!.Mi dižemo čelo, mi kročimo smjeloi čvrsto stiskamo pest!!!!Long Live TITO!!!
During WWII, he was created from Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball as the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia in 1942 when he morphed into the communist state in 1945 by the Partisans. The king would be exiled after a nerve cell called Tito took power.
Yugoslavia during the Cold War
In 1948, Yugoslavia would split from the Eastern Bloc in what was known was the Tito-Stalin split. This started when Tito allowed Yugoslav farmers to keep their land and created agricultural cooperatives rather than collectivizing them like the Soviets did. Yugoslavia's economy would later become a mix of a planned economy and a Market Socialist economy. During the Cold War, Yugoslavia was a neutral/Non Alligned country that would eventually improve relationships between the west and the Soviet Unionball.
The Yugoslav War
Josip Broz Tito's death in 1980 saw some massive issues within him. In 1991, ethic and nationalist conflicts began to explode in his head, which started the Yugoslav war. In 1992 another conflict happened in his head and Yugoslavia also ditched his communist goverment in 1992. Eventually, in 1995, The Yugoslav wars ended and Yugoslaviaball was thought to have been dead in 1995. But he changed his name to Serbia and Montenegroball. And after that he became... just Serbiaball .
In 2006, the grounds that once belonged to Yugoslaviaball are now shared by Bosniaball, Croatiaball, Montenegroball, North Macedoniaball, Serbiaball (considered his sucessor) and Sloveniaball. Kosovoball proclaimed independence from Serbiaball in 2008, but it still cannot get membership in the United Nations because these guys and the rest of the world don’t recognize it at all. All of them are somewhat debt-ridden, as they all agreed to equally inherit Yugoslaviaball's debts after its death. Sloveniaball and Croatiaball can into
Merkelreichtangle EU, while Serbiaball and Montenegroball should join in 2025.
- Austriaball - Good Friend! He is my therapist!
- Greeceball - Good friend!
- SR Romaniaball - Also a good friend! Despite being in Warsaw Pact he isn't a slave to Soviets.
- Switzerlandball - Nice guy, also neutral like me.
- USAball - You are my very good friend, even though I'm a Communist. I can't join NATO because I’m of neutral.
- UNball - I am a founding member, and of lovings!
- UKball - A good friend BUT WHY YOU BOMB MY SON IN 1999?!
- Serbiaball - He is my successor. So....he is me.
- PLOball - I always support your cause!! You deserve to be independent from Israel!!!!
- Canadaball - Very nice Canadian. I actually like Maple Syrup!
- PR Bulgariaball - He is a South Slav but he didn't want to join me due to his tensions with Serbiaball at the time but now he wants to join me and be free from the tyranny of Soviet Unionball. But we are friends.
- SR Croatiaball, SR Serbiaball, SR Bosnia and Herzegovinaball, SR Sloveniaball, SR Macedoniaball, and SR Montenegroball.- My very good sons!!!! Welp, I'm sorry you all turned.... Into real countryballs.
- Czechoslovak Socialist Republicball - I like him, but he needs TITO in his life, to get free from Warsaw Pactball. Well he dissolved peacefully unlike me...
- EUball - Supported this against Warsaw Pact. Still don't want to be a part of you.
- USSRball - My Brother. He tried to make me his puppet and he failed. Although, he did get better after Stalin died but I still want to stay neutral.
- Indonesiaball - Well his president visit his clay during war but why yuo support this guy during the Cold War?
- NATOball (Until 1999) - He is fine with most of the time. But... (See enemies list)
- Kosovoball - WHY?!! But you still have no recognition because of my Son and his best friends!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Go fuck yourself!!! No independence and recognition for you!!!!
- PSR Albaniaball - Haha, yuo are not my friend you shqip, YOU EVEN FELL HAHAHAHAHA!
- Warsaw Pactball - Happy that never into joined. Hahahaah you fell on 1989!
- NATOball (From 1999) - I CURSE YOU FOR BOMBING MY SON IN 1999! YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS!
- Sloveniaball & Croatiaball - WHY?!!!
- Albaniaball - I'm glad that Hoxha fell. YOU RUINED KOSOVO AND OUR UNITY!
- Independent State of Croatiaball - Begone Fascist scum. Smrt fašizmu Sloboda narodu!
- Nazi Germanyball - Death to Fascism, freedom to the people! Glad that you're dead!
- Empire of Japanball - Same thing that I said to Nazi Germanyball.
- Israelcube - I support Egyptball against him.
How to draw
Drawing Yugoslaviaball is easy:
- Draw a black circle and divide it into three stripes with blue on top, white in the middle, and red at the bottom.
- Draw in the mid a red star with a yellow border around it.
- Draw eyes and you have finished.